Londrick Is Dead

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

... and so are their WWE careers.

Obviously, WWE has no intention on employing these two too much longer with Kendrick's move to SD in the supplemental draft.

So do you see anyway these two could stay employed? Or do you have the same view as me that they will be gone within three months?

The Rated R CMStar

They needed a jobber on SD since they sent Jamie Noble to Raw, so they will sent Brian Kendrick.

Wrestling Station

Im still hoping to see Paul London get a good push to win the cruiserweight (if they will bring that back), cause he works so well when he is solo. I think its time for him to get some push and more TV time.

MikeRaw

IDK, Kendrick might stay, and be a midcarder on SD, but thats a very small shance. I think your right, their careers are slowly coming to a close. Id like to see them in TNA tbh, they would get a push they deserve there.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
IDK, Kendrick might stay, and be a midcarder on SD, but thats a very small shance. I think your right, their careers are slowly coming to a close. Id like to see them in TNA tbh, they would get a push they deserve there.
This.

There is a chance that the two could be pushed as underdogs, climbing the Rey Mysterio ladder, but I doubt it. Vince has a fetish for big muscular men, so unless they start jamming needles in their asses, they'll soon be released.

I gotta say, the impending London and Kendrick vs Motor City Machine Guns feud is going to be EPIC.

Reaction score
Yeah they should go to TNA a Londrick vs Motor City Machine Guns feud would be sick. I think their going to release one of them and keep the other one for being a jobber in WWE.

Soulpower

I don't see London or Kendrick going to TNA, to be honest. They could probably get paid more wrestling overseas (I"M LOOKING AT YOU DRAGON GATE!!) and in Indy promotions in the states.

With that said, I fully expect London and Kendrick to reunite at some point in the next couple of months. We've seen in the past how people jump from one brand to the other without explanation, (Shelton to ECW, Holly to RAW) so it wouldn't surprise me to see the same thing happen again.

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
i remember last time kendrick was on smackdown, he made a rap about john cena lol...
but anyways, yeah, kendrick is gonna be getting his ass kicked by superstars like umaga, vladmir kozlov...etc
theres nothing else for him to do on there because london isnt with him

TheAnswer

Reaction score
I think they'll still be employed they have been with the company since 2002 for Kendrick and 2004 for Paul London.

This is why WWE has no tag teams the draft kills them every year. Look at the teams that split up this year:

Londrick
Carlito & Santino
Deuce n Domino

And theirs really no replacement except the new team Dibiase Jr. has. But oh well

Hometown Kid

Maybe if Kendrick goes back to being Spanky Vince and Trips might have a place for him on SD!...

chessarmy

I'm pretty sure Kendrick is going to Smackdown! just so he can job to Umaga, Big Daddy V, and Kozlov. I hate that WWE is going to waste his talent and use him as a jobber, but this is just yet another story of a very talented wrestler who will never get far in the WWE because of his size.

JTG

Reaction score
I'd love to see Paul London in TNA as an underdog climbing the ladder. RAW is going to use him as a jobber anyway.

Ballin

Reaction score
I wouldn't say his carrear is dead. That's awfuly harsh, one simple move to SD shouldnt hurt. Well, I hope not. He's a great wrestler and shouldn't of been moved to SD, him and Shannon Moore should team up for belts. IMO, they should've sent Jimmy to ECW so Moore and Kendrick both would've been out partners and they'd find each other. Something like that...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Saying his career is dead is the truth. At least in WWE. He is either going to be a jobber or fired. I call that WWE career death. IDK about you though.

Evil Austin

well without anything along the lines of a Cw title for either Paul or Brian to hold I am going to speak what I think and they will be buried whenever they are in a match (that is if they are lucky to be booked once a month) imo if they want a real carrier happening go to TNA they will be pushed with the likes of MCMG.. WWE just screwed them over bringing them to RAW smackdown was good to them with a year long title run.