London

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Whats up with London Now? :(
I just turned on Youtube and they're saying that some Tower Block is on Fire?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"It is not yet known what caused the fire.

Matt Wrack, general secretary of the Fire Brigades Union, said "a full investigation will need to be undertaken at the first possible opportunity"."

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Wow..... I hv no doubt it was done on purpose. First A Concert, Then The Bridge, Now this Fire.... I think these are all connected to some degree. Question is...WHY?

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
To be honest, London's only got the attention because of the terror attacks that has recently occurred. Things like this happen all the time all over the world, yet because it happened in a western country that is considered one of the biggest countries in the world it is apparently big news. Like most of the time we never hear about the shootings in america over here unless it's involving children or a muslim/black guy.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
"It is not yet known what caused the fire.

Matt Wrack, general secretary of the Fire Brigades Union, said "a full investigation will need to be undertaken at the first possible opportunity"."
Experts are fairly sure the cladding helped spread the fire quickly due to the cladding that was recently installed upon the flats.

britishheel

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
beermoney
Favorite Wrestler
chrissabin
Wow..... I hv no doubt it was done on purpose. First A Concert, Then The Bridge, Now this Fire.... I think these are all connected to some degree. Question is...WHY?
It's a block of flats in West London, no way was this related to the attempted terror inflicting attacks in London City and Manchester, if it was really bad then it might of been a gang war at worst. Otherwise it's just an everyday fire or a youth who didn't think,