Lol

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

The Opinions expressed in this section are those of the poster and do not represent the opinions of ImpactWrestling.com

Just in case we get sued rite?

This Guy

no the reason for it, is because ImpactWrestling.com wants all spam, flaming etc including HIAT removed. This was the only way it was allowed to stay.

This Guy

they kinda own the forum. Pretty sure they would just shut down the forum.

J

One question and you don't have to answer it if you don't wanna but were they complaining before certain admins stated whinning about it?

This Guy

Your basically wondering when HIAT became a taboo area in the eyes of the site owners? To the best of my knowlage it started about the time C4 sent msgs to the owner complaining that monkeystyle was refusing to do anything about Spam.

Moonlight Drive

My favourite part was when, after C4 lit the fuse for this whole thing, he posted a thread about how much the forum sucked and complained about MS being demoted.

COMPLETE TRANSFORMATION~!

This Guy

I think C4 is anti establishment. As you said when Monk was running things he thought this place sucked. When Monk got demoted he said it wasn't fair and still thought this place sucked. If it had blown over right aways and Monk was reinstated he probably would have said that wasn't fair either and this place would have sucked.

Kizza

I think C4 is anti establishment. As you said when Monk was running things he thought this place sucked. When Monk got demoted he said it wasn't fair and still thought this place sucked. If it had blown over right aways and Monk was reinstated he probably would have said that wasn't fair either and this place would have sucked.

I think he's Blue, but anti establishment also works.