Lol.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer

This is what Ballin sent me coz i negged him because he bumped a thread from ages ago. By the way he negged me for this.

Some threads deserved to be bumped, you know, so OTHER people can view them and that thread in perticular is a thread to be bumped now I can see if it was a No Mercy 2005 thread then yeah. Quit bitchin

Lmao.

LadyHotrod

I don't really blame him. It's pretty pathetic that you negged him just for bumping a thread.

Beer

I negged him coz there was absolutely no point for bumping that thread. Not to mention it is against the rules outside of LIAT/HIAT

Travis40

I only neg rep stupid noobs...like humankiller and iamironman

C4

^ Sharky? That's you! :shock:

What's with the King Lennie part man, doesn't suit you at all... damn.

Not to mention it is against the rules outside of LIAT/HIAT

Who are you to enforce rules around here? Just fucking mind your own business dude.

Great One

Nah.. what Ballin did wasn't against the rules, it was perfectly fine. If you can provide more discussion to a topic then it's fine to bump, it's really stupid to neg rep him especially in that section where just about all the thread ideas have been used already, so the only and best thing left to do is bump old threads and reuse them.

Evil Austin

It was a thread in the General area if I am not mistaken and it was something about a favorite wrestler (might be wrong saw the thread the other day have bad memory)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

You know when a thread is really boring? Chyeah.