Lol, WWE really sells everything

• Thread starter The Rated R CMStar
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

77037X.JPG

PeepShow

^Obviously cool people......

Im not even joking. If only that shirt was black w/ blue lettering like it is, Id be all over that....

Famou$ 187

^I agree it's not that bad to be honest. But yea black would look better.

Travis40

^Benoit'd....

But, the shirt doesn't look too bad, I'd buy it if it was black....but it's not...so...we all know that I'm not buying it....

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
The numbering should be all over it cos the plain blue around it looks stupid (and uncool :))

It should have 'Jericho' on it :disgust1:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
You know, I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it ends up not being Jericho's return. I'm going to highlight every commitment to it (sigs, ^^that^^, etc.) and call you all dumbasses. Of course there's a very good chance this is what it is....so, yeah.

C4

Good Shirt, might as well buy it sometime soon, there will be alot of sales if it turns out to be Chris Jericho but if not then... Chuck will fuck us :rolleyes:

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
You know, I'm gonna laugh my ass off if it ends up not being Jericho's return. I'm going to highlight every commitment to it (sigs, ^^that^^, etc.) and call you all dumbasses. Of course there's a very good chance this is what it is....so, yeah.

*in an attempt to get mentioned on Chuck's list* ZOMG! A JERICHO SHIRT:eek5:

PeepShow

O believe me, you arent the only one....

-TJ-

Great Shirt....... but I would think about buying it if it was black...............................