LOL let's all laugh at losers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Mainly the Montreal Canadiens.

mtl.gif

Tonight they lost 3-0 against the mediocre(they are from the west and west>east but still) Columbus Blue Jackets.

Huet wasn't in net because he sucks and is unreliable so the young Rookie and only person i'll give props to Carey Price started. and on twenty five shots three of them went in.

Montreal was on the powerplay 6 times, one of them being a 5v3 while still being completely unsuccessful.

Montreal's stars were able to suck balls and have to rely on their depth defense so they were only able to lose 3-0.

Besides giving Canadians a bad rap I don't know what Montreal has done tonight other then suck the juices of balls and being able to bend over and take it in the ass really well, by Columbus of all teams. How embarrassing is it to get pummeled so late in the season by a team who has never made the playoffs before?

Must be pretty fucking embarrassing. I wouldn't want to be a Montreal fan right now.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
wrong section dude

No it's the right section. This topic is more about just how much Montreal sucks balls not why they suck balls. Therefor all sports talk is completely optional and is why this thread deserves in the serious discussion thread.

because Seriously Montreal in every shape and form is more then just a bunch of loseres stuck with each other's boots up their asses and we all need to discuss on the magnitude of their incompetence.

NooDLE

Reaction score
Montreals been bad lately but not as bad as Detroit :(

MTG

Reaction score
I'm guessing you're a leafs fan???

if so it's awesome to be one at the moment cause if u flip the standings upside down, you're in second :O

awesome

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Y'know, shit happens and sometimes you lose. No big deal. You can't win every game, just ask the Patriots.

MTG

Reaction score
Lets just put it this way

6- Consecutive Tuesday night victories racked up by the Canadiens on home-ice since the start of 2008.

11-Games in which the Canadiens have scored five or more goals this season. The Habs are a perfect 11-0 mark in those contests.

7-Canadiens that have now reached the 40-point mark this season, following a three-point night by Christopher Higgins. No NHL team boasts as many 40-point men.

200- Total career points registered by Michael Ryder in 298 NHL games.

12- Two-point games posted by Canadiens captain Saku Koivu this season after picking up a pair of helpers against the Thrashers.

2-Assists registered by Francis Bouillon, marking his first multi-point game of the season.

50-Points registered by Andrei Markov this season, surpassing his career-high of 49 set last season.

7-Hits thrown by Mike Komisarek against the Thrashers to once again lead the Habs in his favorite category.

15-Times over the last 17 games that the Canadiens’ top-ranked power play has scored at least one goal.

3-Teams that have now scored 200 goals this season, including the Canadiens, Red Wings and Senators.

what now bitch

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
blah blah blah blah blah blah. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah useless facts blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah more useless facts

blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah here's some more useless facts oh and blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You traded your starting goaltender for a 2nd round pick and put all the weight on the shoulders of a kid playing in his rookie year and if he fucks up you have to rely on Halak. Someone with less experience then Price... Everyone knows huet is worth a lot more then a 2nd round pick, what the fuck were you thinking. You pretty much have two untested goaltenders with potential leading you into the playoffs.

ya good luck with that

MTG

Reaction score
You traded your starting goaltender for a 2nd round pick and put all the weight on the shoulders of a kid playing in his rookie year and if he fucks up you have to rely on Halak. Someone with less experience then Price... Everyone knows huet is worth a lot more then a 2nd round pick, what the fuck were you thinking. You pretty much have two untested goaltenders with potential leading you into the playoffs.

ya good luck with that

First of all, Huet is NOT a starting goaltender and should never be, Huet seems to play amazing against the bad teams (los angeles,philli) but i don't recall him winning a key game in a fucking while. Trading Huet for a second round pick was better than fucking losing him at the end of the fucking season to free agency. Which also boosted carey prices confidence, the last few times the habs have had a rookie goaltender going into the playoffs theyve won the cup. So stfu and think twice.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was not pleased with Huet's trade. Price is young and a great goalie, but its nice to have someone liek Huet around to backstop him.

Also we could've gotten so much more for him that just one 2nd round draft pick.

I'm convinced that happened because Montreal was fairly confident they were gonna get Hossa. Which I'm glad we didn't because Pittsburgh way over paid for a rental player.

I'm also convinced that the Canadiens are chasing "Patrick Roy"

Michael1

Reaction score
Should've never let Huet go. Huet may not be a starting goaltender in people's eyes, but he was the best Montreal had. People may say Price is better, and it may be true, but Huet has more experience. Price is a 20 year old ROOKIE, and now they're putting all of Montreal on his shoulders to carry a team that before the trade deadline, could've been a contender for the Stanley Cup, now, it's gone down a little since Huet been traded with Price carrying the team. Again, Price is a ROOKIE, Huet has more experience. Gainey dropped the ball.

However, I do think that Montreal was expecting to get Hossa until he got traded to Pittsburgh.