lol, Lennie, lol

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I done made this thread so that people don't have to lose their braincells by seeing your horrible posts in the Member Love thread. So man up, act your age (whatever that is for the day) and get in here.

Let's see the latest 'quality material' the native of his own asshole has come up with.

So you know ever thing now do you? You and Shane have the same memory? Seems to me that you to don't like me so he will be saying "I don't remember that" to take sides with you as he already has...

No one likes you. Face facts.

Nice excuse though.

Your sarcasm is terrible and I don't know if she is or not because I don't try to "know" everything like you. "oh my god, where's rell?" etc :smh

O NOEZ I ASKED WHERE SOMEONE IS!

And of course you don't know anything. Your brain capacity doesn't even have enough space to remember how to count to twenty.

Its funnt how you say I copy Jake and all this other shit and when I comeback at you with that you say "I try not to be in convo's with you, you are not intelligent". You changed it from that into a pretty poor attempt at calling me dumb and stuff, and btw, you say that now even though you always used to chat with me, you know, back when you didn't always 'flame post' me and shit. Funny isn't it?

lol. Well, I seem to recall you nudging convos and trying to talk to me when ignored you. Hell, you were always the one to try to talk to me.

Did I change it from you acting like Jake? Or did I bring up another point? Maybe your feeble mind can't understand that there is such thing as a 'rebuttal'.

You see, you just done it again. I comeback with something and you take the subject to some other little thing. I say that you always diss my country and when I do its 'bad' and then you comeback with your country being unique. I know I said something about unique but you could have atleast varried on with the main topic. Last time you checked NZ was apart of a continent? funny how its apart of 'Oceania'...

Oceania is a region, not a continent dumbass. Once again, it's called a 'rebuttal'.

Not really and if my skull is as thick as one of them fat Aussie kids stomachs then that must mean there is alot of space for a big brain??? yup...

Actually, the guts are full of fat, therefore, thick. Better luck next time.

Oh, and I'm glad that you think your brain is 'big'. Because that must mean that mice are giants to you.

There we go, your comebacks are with little shots at me and not actually talking about that topic there was...What, your comebacks are good?

LOL!

O NOEZ HE BAGGED ME! HE SAID SOMETHING MEAN AND INSULTED ME. NURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

There we go again, BKB knows everything. We are the ONLY to who think we are funny doing it, yup of course we are. If you say we are then we must be ae?

That's you openly admitting you think name insults on forums are funny.

QUEEN LENNIE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

So what if I put those, that's the way I felt comfortable typing loser, I just said I type how I like to then you say I use them, nice one :y: Oh wait you must be right coz you know everything don't you..?

LOSER O NOEZ! THAT ALMOST HURT AS MUCH AS WHEN YOU CALLED ME SERIOUS GUY! OOOOOO BURN!

I <3 that your comeback for everything is, "YOU KNOW EVERYTHING!"

It's like a three year old repeating the same line over and over again, hoping, just hoping that someone will listen to him.

When did I say I knew everything? Oh that's right, I didn't.

I'd rate your flame *

I have to give you something, because you tried. However, I get the feeling from your posts that you're dyslexic. Or maybe just really 8, and lying about your age again. Whatever the case is, please for the love of God, improve yourself.

PeepShow

17 views and no replies = FAIL.

Don't worry though, I'm here to save it though.

Out of interest, has the cocksucker viewed it yet?

PeepShow

Unless he turned on the invisible feature, it doesn't look like it.

I thought you could see invisible fags as a mod. And yes he did.

PeepShow

No, and I wouldn't bother checking anyways.

He's probably about to take a sabbatical out of embarrassment.

Moonlight Drive

Maybe someone else should step up and flame Brian Kendrick's Ballsack, as I think Lennie may have sharked out

You've been looking at the guide to flaming I see.

I guess Lennie has better thi .... nah. Silly thought.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude BKB I thought you, and Sharky were buddies?

Anyways, I would like to stoop to your level, and flame you. I mean you, and I crossing paths here has been destined to happen for like the longest. Might as well eh?

Beer Money Army

well i could help lennie, but bkb is aussie and cool.. but lennie is KIwi there's a reason aussies don't help the kiwi's :shifty:

Dude BKB I thought you, and Sharky were buddies?

Anyways, I would like to stoop to your level, and flame you. I mean you, and I crossing paths here has been destined to happen for like the longest. Might as well eh?

Did I make you a thread? No. Lennie is at least worth my time. Besides, I have no doubt that your flames will be plagiarized.

seX-Power

Did I make you a thread? No. Lennie is at least worth my time. Besides, I have no doubt that your flames will be plagiarized.

*whipping sound* you got owned and WTF is dick-sel more like pee-sel...

This flame is kinda random but its against a kiwi so i dont object. we Australians must band together and rid the world of New Zealenders... the sheep will follow!!!

Toddy

Reaction score
*whipping sound* you got owned and WTF is dick-sel more like pee-sel...

This flame is kinda random but its against a kiwi so i dont object. we Australians must band together and rid the world of New Zealenders... the sheep will follow!!!

But it will be the kiwi's laughing when you don't succeed