Lol American Hosts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^who?
If you were talking about Hugh then no Im not talking about the guest celebrity. >_>

Reaction score
you dont know Kanye West, and you are so dumb to not even use the search engines then you say im a dipshit? lol... fuck yourself low life loser.

I guess you don't understand sarcasm, as evident from my posts in the Kanye West diss thread.

*Zing!*

Fail hard 2: Fail Harder

Wrestling Station

I guess you don't understand sarcasm, as evident from my posts in the Kanye West diss thread.

*Zing!*

Fail hard 2: Fail Harder
then blame yourself as your second post in that designated thread showed a different outcome from what you are saying right now imo.

Reaction score
then blame yourself as your second post in that designated thread showed a different outcome from what you are saying right now imo.

Confucious say: people that don't understand verbage concepts probably shouldn't make pointless posts like the one quoted above.

You fail again, 3rdworlder:paperbag1:

Wrestling Station

Confucious say: people that don't understand verbage concepts probably shouldn't make pointless posts like the one quoted above.

You fail again, 3rdworlder:paperbag1:
you dude failed big time. Re-read your own post again before posting shithead. typical marine dumbfuck :laugh: whatever suits you just keep on saying the same thing over and over again. lol

Reaction score
you dude failed big time. Re-read your own post again before posting shithead. typical marine dumbfuck :laugh: whatever suits you just keep on saying the same thing over and over again. lol

Ha. Now you're stealing my posts. Typical of someone living in a shithole 3rd world country. Hey don't you have some bread to steal for dinner tonight?

You're so unoriginal you copy an American, yet you hate my country and everything about it.

FAIL. I'm US ARMY, not Marines, shitforbrains.

I'm bored of this. Go molest some children or something, okay 3rdworlder?

Wrestling Station

Ha. Now you're stealing my posts. Typical of someone living in a shithole 3rd world country. Hey don't you have some bread to steal for dinner tonight?

You're so unoriginal you copy an American, yet you hate my country and everything about it.

FAIL. I'm US ARMY, not Marines, shitforbrains.

I'm bored of this. Go molest some children or something, okay 3rdworlder?
no actually I got more money than your whole family :laugh: so I dont steal like you mercenary fuck.
I dont give a fuck if you are an army or a marine. Both are inactive in braincells.
I didnt steal your post nor copy your post. what an idiot.
Im also bored from your dumbass conversation. So thats the end of it right here douche. bye bye.

noumenon

I'm about to create a thread for you two to rip each other apart in... cause this shit is spilling over into every other thread..lol