Lol Ambrose/Rollins shit themselves at Big Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kayfabe: "term used to describe the illusion (and up-keep of the illusion) that professional wrestling is not staged (i.e. that the on-screen situations between wrestlers represent reality). Also used by wrestlers as a signal to close ranks and stop discussing business due to an uninformed person arriving in earshot. The term is said to have been loosely derived from the Pig Latin pronunciation of the word "fake" ("akefay")."

http://wweforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=14

Reactions: BaraaKhalaf92

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Man, it was funny but the E of WWE is for entertaining, it was for sure it was going to happen

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Automated response:

83e36928a48f0f1c3c6a63eb08e1d098.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I dont know why i always click the link, i can tell a BLFFL thread as well as a TEENGOHANRANDYSAVAGE6425 :pipebomb: thread. They were pretending to be scared of big show, it's fake. You go to the play and call 911 when romeo and juliet kill themselves? :facepalm:

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Gohan> BLFFL

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
OH MY GOD YES SHIELD ARE PUSSIES HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Oh, wait. I'm not an idiot.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ah glad to see douche bags never change :yay: Now enough of Crayo, BLFFL, learn to scout talent.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Crayo said:
Kayfabe: "term used to describe the illusion (and up-keep of the illusion) that professional wrestling is not staged (i.e. that the on-screen situations between wrestlers represent reality). Also used by wrestlers as a signal to close ranks and stop discussing business due to an uninformed person arriving in earshot. The term is said to have been loosely derived from the Pig Latin pronunciation of the word "fake" ("akefay")."

http://wweforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=14

Crayo, might as well close this thread. There isn't going to be any intellectual conversation whatsoever.