Logo Request my people!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well yes I do have photoshop. That's why I really hope I don't get accused of plagiarizing again.. I sincerley do have PS, but I just REALLY suck at NWE. The logo in my sig was picked off photobucket, and I don't like it one bit. I just thought it was the best out of all the rubbish out there. So I am requesting a logo for my next BTB "Nonstop Wrestling Entertainment"..

*Theme: NWE
*Colours: Whatever suits with my logo
*Person(s): None.
*Text: NWE
Font: You decide
*Size: Meh. It's a logo, so not huge. But decent size. Bigger than the one in my sig. Not by to much, just by a bit..
Pics: None
Name placement: None

So yeah fairly simple, nothing special.. I just need a logo. Let your creative juices flow mates. Also, if anyone has any easy tut's on logo creating.. PLEASE pm me it..

Rep to all attempts, more rep to the one's that make the final three.. I will use two probably, but yeah thank's in advance.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
eh.

NWE.png

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Honestly, I love where you were going.. But a few con's..

It's a bit to big.. I think if you reduce the size, it will make it look alot less choppy.. I think if you didn't make the height high, and made it longer it would look better.. I like it though.. So yeah everyone try making it longer, than taller.. HFH get's some rep.. HFH an attempt with my critisism will probably be ideal for me.. Also, keep in mind people: I will use this logo to place on my poster's so yeah guy's.. PLEASE any other attempts would be greatly appreciated..

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Sorry to bump but is anyone going to attempt.. I will rep all attempts, and triple rep (which is equivillant to nine rep points) the top three.. I REALLY need this logo guy's

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Mehh i dont really know if this is still an alive\ active thread but mehh i got super bored and tryed heres what i came up with..
3dLetters.jpg