Kayfabe "Locked in like rats inside that cage."

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp

Chris Young Walks out with a microphone in hand. He walks around the ring with his head lowered and he takes off his hood to speak.

"Now I have been having a lot on my mind lately. I being told I’m too stuck in the past and I focus on my past too much, Well, They are kinda right I do speak a lot about what I did but no more!
This is now and this is not the minor leagues anymore this is, the big time! Now they told me some boy from the south could not do anything well I prove them wrong and I did something with my life! You all doubt me but I bet none of you can so what I or anyone in the back can do,This is my life and I will not have it disrespected."

*Chris Walks around the ring shaking his head trying to regain composure. The look on his face is one of frustration and anger.*

"Now I’m out here to tell you from now on I’m about now and the future.
I May have traveled the world but that was then and this is now and now Chris Young is only looking forward but not for you but for me. I will no longer sit back and watch as this is my time and these are my rules. No one is going to change me. I want you all to know that. I Will, win or lose prove myself that I will steal the show. We have guys who have shown what they can do but me I just sat in the background and watch my time fly by. Now I am taking it by showing my worth. I’m no longer letting myself be overlooked!"

*Chris Stops to regain his composure and he looks right into the camera.*

"I fight and no matter the risk I fight and I swear to god I will bleed to show why I’m amazing and why I go out each and every night. I missed this ring, it was like I had this pain I could not get rid of. I felt my skin hitting the mat and I could feel my skull being driven into this canvas over and over again and like a man of war this 20x20 is my battlefield."

*Chris Looks around and walks around the ring and spins the microphone in his hand.
He looks at the crowd and wipes his forehead and looks up. *

"The Survival Championship, Nice name and I want to clutch that championship in my hands and hold it over my head and show why I can wrestle rings around this Neilson guy. I See all the guys in the back who are going to be in this ring fighting for their spot and I am with them but this is my job and this is what I do. I Am going to walk out here and do my job and win or lose I’m going to put on an amazing classic inside of the monster known as the steel cage.
\You see I’m here to wrestle and Will Neilson you are a hell of a wrestler and I hope your skill is better than that stuff on your face. Now joking aside we will be locked in like rats inside that cage."

*Chris Stops and looks around and smirks. He rests in the corner looking up at where the cage hangs. He raises his mic no taking his eyes off the roof. *

Neilson, We are going to be in the fight of our lives and you know what? I’m not scared one bit. I’m not scared of the mesh ripping my skin or the blood pouring from my face...wait what am I’m doing? Oh right. I am wrestler and wrestling is what I do and no matter the match and no matter the task I’m walking out here to wrestle like a champion and unlike Neilson I have “it”. I Will beat him till the bloody end. I Will Survive and become the Survival Champion!

*Chris Leaves the ring with a cocky smile on his face.*

Reactions: Closed