LMAO @ Oscar De La Hoya, Dude Is Straight HOMO!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rell

Reaction score
So this is what the "Greatest Boxer Of All Time" (arguably) does in his spare time...

fakelahoya.jpg

Rell

Reaction score
I hope the pictures are fake, but some reports are saying the girl in the picture is a striper and has been seen with him before. Only time will tell...

Reaction score
I was listening on the radio today that they've already been checked by photoshop artists and that they couldn't find anything fake about them

phantomgerald

He would still beat the shit out of any of us in that outfit. And by being gay, he's mentally confusing his opponent. LOL.

Rell

Reaction score
Lol thats true. I don't think he's gay, I think he was having a good time, probably drinking, one thing led to another...

thedeadite

Reaction score
If a girl that hot asked you to dress in drag for a laugh, you'd probably do it too.
To add to that, if dressing in women's clothes makes you gay, then all those idiot frat boys that do it on halloween or costume parties are gay too.
Finally, who cares if he's gay? Seriously.

Soulpower

Shame on you, Rell. Calling De La Hoya the greatest of all time? Come on, Felix Trinidad > Oscar De La Hoya.

And the person who did this is terrible at photshop. Fake/10

Reaction score
well the pictures are funny as hell and if he's having fun then let him have fun I wouldn't dress up like that but that's just me and the best of all time is Julio Cesar Chavez with a record of 108 wins, 6 losses and 2 draws, with 87 knockouts. He holds the records for most successful defenses of world titles (27) and most title fights (37). Chávez also earned the second best winning streak (89-0) of an undefeated fighter in boxing history behind 'Sugar' Ray Robinson

NinoBrown

Reaction score
He's taking legal action of the pictures these? Oh plz!! Just come out already Mr. Oscar De La Weiner!!

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
If a girl that hot asked you to dress in drag for a laugh, you'd probably do it too.
To add to that, if dressing in women's clothes makes you gay, then all those idiot frat boys that do it on halloween or costume parties are gay too.
Finally, who cares if he's gay? Seriously.

I went as a hooker for Halloween once and a SMOKING HOT chick was my pimp, and it was funny....so I did for all three reasons you listed.

thedeadite

Reaction score
I just found it funny that some people on here see pics of a guy in women's clothes and immediately think "omg hes the gay!!!"