LKP'S DESTINY - YOU DECIDE.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Will LKP get banned from HIAT?

• BAN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO BAN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Come on now. Don't start being ridiculous about this and making it into some type of nanny state.

Responsibility to the responsible. If LKP can't manage to tear himself away from this section he is hurting no one but himself and there is absolutely no reason to stop him from doing so.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Responsibility to the responsible. If LKP can't manage to tear himself away from this section he is hurting no one but himself and there is absolutely no reason to stop him from doing so.

I think the entertainment value of HIAT would drop significantly if he was banned from HIAT. That would be no incoherent flames like "im fuckin ur mom" or "HOW ARE YOU ENZO FUCK YOU", just paraphrasing because I do not remember word for word the stupidity he posted yesterday.

noumenon

Don't ban him, I'll reverse it... it's far too entertaining.