Little Help ...

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Alright, so I went on a school camp earlier this year, and I became friends with this girl. Someone asked her if she liked me, and she said she thinks so, but it is hard to tell, because the camp was very isolated.

So anyway, we get back to school and I never really see her at all. I hang around with the 'stoners', and I have no idea where she is. I would look for her at lunch time, but she hangs out with her friends all of the time, and all but one of them, are airheads. They are completely stupid, think they are funny and are just freaking annoying. So it is hard to spend time with her.

Last Friday night was one of my best mate's parties, so I thought that would be an awesome chance. Her friends weren't invited, so she would not be preoccupied. But then one of my other friends is an attention seeker, and decided to be 'hardcore'. Basically, he got wasted in 15 minutes, and she took care of him for the next 3 hours, before she left.

So needless to say nothing happened there. So what do I do? I really don't want to be with her friends if I don't have to be, and she is almost with them. Should I seperate her from them sometimes? If so, how?

All help is appreciated.

PeepShow

Well, just go up to her one time and ask her for her #, if you don't have it already and call her. You wont be talking to her friends then. Just a suggestion.

Wow, can't believe I actually forgot I have her number. Thanks man. I'll give it a shot ... but not tonight ... she always goes to sleep early as.

CT Styles

Or try msn or MySpace, not comments, private messages. I was pretty much in the same boat 12 months ago and I just spoke to her while she was on holiday, not with her friends and that really built the relationship strong. We then started to get a little more serious when she came back and before you know it you're more than friends.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Tell her as fast as u can trust me u don't want this to pass u by and wonder what if

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Dude.

Balls.

Use them.

Go up to her even when she's with her group of friends and just be like "hey, you wanna go catch a flick?" That's it.

Regarding her friends. If you do end up dating this chick, get used to her friends, as a matter of fact learn to like them and be nice to them.

Eh, I don't mind all of her friends. Just the ones that stare at you like complete morons, then say the stupidest thiings like: "The sky is blue." That just annoys the fuck out of me.

Wrestling Station

^yeah and some of them may argue... Is water blue or white?... and you will say duh its colorless!! then one ass will respond to you.. "Colorless??!! then how can we even see it?!!" :shocking:

^^Ya, pretty much that type of stupid. They have the look on their face where you just know that nothing is happening inside their head.

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
those are the fun girls to mess around with and say Blue shit

trust me, tell one of them something completely Blue and you will have entertainement for the next couple hours

thats how i deal with girls with friends like that

Qwake

^yeah and some of them may argue... Is water blue or white?... and you will say duh its colorless!! then one ass will respond to you.. "Colorless??!! then how can we even see it?!!" :shocking:

^ lol, I hate those types :smh

So BKB, who's the lucky dude? argh I mean?...j/k

But tell us what you done, I wanna see if you got really angry at her friends :lol: j/k :shifty:

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
You can get rid of them by saying one of you'r friend's think they are cute.. One goes over, but need's "backup", and bring's a friend, or two.. Other's go over out of curiosity.. You'r girl will either look from afar, or go with her friend's.. There you ask her about something like, so "how do you like this place?". Hopefully, you get a conversation going, and since you'r BKB I think you can handle it from there lol... Well hope all work's out for you mate..

Thanks for the help peeps :y:

I'll rep all of you. BTW, going to the movies with her on Friday :D

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Kool Aid Man: "OOOOOOOOOOHHH Yeaaaahhhhh!"

Quag Mier: "Giggidy Giggidy Goo"

Lol.. Well do you'r thang BKB...

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Yo BKB if u try to talk to her when she is with her retarted friends make sure u bring a friend that is not a stoner. It'll help when u feel too uncomfortable so u can hold your ground and just keep on talkin with your friend. Then when your girl's friends decide to leave, your buddy can leave and then u can ask to get some 1 on 1 with your crush.