Linkin Park

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fan or not?

• :yes: I'm a fan CYNTHIO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • :no: I'M NOT A FAN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Liked them when I was like 12-13 or so. Not so much now. :eww1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Some tracks. Can't say it's a band I would sit down and listen through the entire discography of. But they have a couple of tracks I like.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yes to first two albums.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I really like them .One of my top 5 bands

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I'm indifferent to them. They've had some good tracks before in the past, most notably In The End, but even back then I never really attached to them. Their newer music on the other hand has been pretty bad from all I've heard, but I've never been interested enough to the point where I'll actually check out the full albums. As singles aren't always indicative of the actually album's overall sound (the first single [Break] from Three Days Grace album Life Starts Now was more similar in style to their previous album [One-X] sound than Life Starts Now). Although they normally are indicative of the overall sound if the album is a concept albums, and from what I understand Linkin Park has focused completely on concept albums (which I'm not against, Marianas Trench, my favorite band, has done this twice and those are two of my favorite albums), so maybe it's best that I didn't check out the track. Honestly, I think the biggest reason I ever really listened to Linkin Park is Mike Shinoda, Fort Minor is awesome.

I will say though, that this orchestral version of Numb is probably my favorite Linkin Park thing out there.