Linkin Park Tour Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
THIS IS MY ENTRY FOR THE NO. 1 CONTENDERS MATCH. CAN'T CHANGE ANYTHING SINCE I POSTED IT FOR FEEDBACK.

RATE. HATE. CRITIQUE.

linkinparktourkf9.jpg

SnackZ

Reaction score
No Feedback is always good, lol. Got some critiques from other forums and fixed some things. Here it is. Can't change it for the battle but still wanted to improve my work.

linkinparktour2bh9.jpg

PeepShow

Is this real? Like are they actually going to those cities, or did you just put that? Anyways, really nice work as usual. Have you ever had a bad piece of work? lol

9/10

SnackZ

Reaction score
not real man. The stips for the match were to make a poster advertising a group/artist touring your country. Not really into rock but like LP so went with it. I've had some bad work before and will still have more. Not the best by far but I do appreciate the feedback.

Reaction score

Im bored off my mind, so Ill give this my own lengthy review...

I love the idea u have done with the Linkin PArk text, although now that I'm looking at it again - the LP looks a little blurry or pixelated or something. Im not sure why it's there, but the symbol at the end of 'PARK' sits out to me, and doesnt feel it should be there.

The listing of the towns down the side like that looks sweet!

The pic of LP, the "presented by pepsi" looks a little off balance, and it's actually annoying me a little. I'd push the pic of LP just a little to the left, to get the far right guy's head off that text and box; and I'd push the 'presented by..' to the right a little. This imo, is distracting.

The three pieces of text on the left hand side looked good placed randomly on the pic, and I think keeping that look would be better than the neat look you have in this one. Possibly do what you did the first time, just not to the extent you did it?

Love the colour scheme you have got going in this one. The city's fill looks a little odd, maybe turn down the effect you have on it (that's giving the white noise look) just a tag, to give it a slightly more solid colour, but keep enough to let it stick out from its surrounds.

That's my ramble for the day - I really do like this, looks very clean, follows a particular style and colour scheme nicely, and looks professional. Very nice work.