Lindsay Lohan (rep for good feedback)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
LindseyLohancopy.jpg

i was bored so ya i made this... what do u think?

C4

- It's too wide and big, make it smaller... somewhere around 500*200 pixels although such a signature would look best on 425*125 pixels. Nothing really graphical, "Papyrus" for the font? Not the best choice, the style used isn't that good either for the text. There are other major flaws in this, the top right side looks totally empty, some brushes along with strong blending would have gived the signature something for it to stand out.

Sorry but this doesn't impress me, valid effort though... 5/10

Reaction score
Is that a Parakeet where her Vag should be? Jesus Christ man, I'm not putting my prick anywhere near that thing!

But, no really, it's good. I don't care for some of the lighting on her legs and hair, but that's really just personal opinion, and you know what they say about opinions...

'A' for effort...I give it a 7/10

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I love how you made the banner widescreen-ish since Lindsay Lohan is an actress. The text is OK, It looks like one of those indie film posters that you'd see now and then on the Internet. But I still like it though.
8.5/10

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I will give you teh best suggestion yet and to come.

There is not nearly enough boob.