Linda Hogan claims Hulk Hogan had 'intimate relationship' with Brutus Beefcake

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

the eric young-robert roode fued just taken a new twist... ...

now that jeff jarrett is revealed as eric young's friend. i think this feud will become more interesting now

discuss

Montana

I was thinking about this too. Im a fan all of three men involved, and am glad to see this segment getting good reviews. I was surprised to see jarrett too. but it made sense, and they played it out real good too.

Where to next is kinda confusing me. Im sure we will see our share of Roode vs Young and Roode vs Jarrett. Perhaps Roode + Brooks vs Young + Jarrett, but i think Roode is goin to accquire some new talent to compete against these two. Not sure who, it will be nice to see how they play it out.

Great One

IMO, it was obvious it was going to be Jarrett, but I was still eager as hell for him to make his appearance, the feud has certainly picked up pace.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
Iam interested to see where this goes i think Roode will gain a new talent so it can be a even playing field. But no ideas to who that could be.

xtremebadass

I remember quite a while ago when Eric was in Team Canada, they were associated with Jarrett, and Jeff put his trust in none other than Eric Young, IMO this "friend" was a perfect. Good way to keep Jarrett out of the title race, still on TV, and continuing to push Roode.

MikeRaw

well this is one of the better feuds in TNA right now and ya it is going to get only better now!

lord batair

Reaction score
hum am I the only who think Roode is lame ? Damn he's not really good in the ring as I saw this far and eric young gimmick sucks. No really i can't stand rood He appears to me like a fake triple H guy (especially in the hair cut ) so yes it's not an really great argument..

phantomgerald

i agree but well, he is a decent wrestler but there are guys in tna who definately deserve a feud more than him, people like alex shelley. i felt that they decided to push the wrong guy but since they already started the push with the manager signing thing, they should just push him all the way

DanLowth

Reaction score
This feud would be pretty interesting if any of it made a damn lick of sense.

Marv Kills

Reaction score
I dont think the feud is intersting at all, JJ has no purpose in this feud they get Petey Williams in the mix more.

Reaction score
Yeah i think the feud will build up nice i like the way how they turned Jarrett face and placed him to help out eric but its quite simple to see eric was around jarrett most of the time he was in TEAM Canada

Nickyrko

Reaction score
Roode vs Jarrett at Sacrifice I think
or Roode vs Jarett and Young

Ben

Reaction score
It appears the saga between Hulk Hogan and his ex-wife Linda has no ending in the near future. On Wednesday, Linda took a subtle shot at Hulk that will surely stir up the "hornets' nest".

According to a Wednesday August 17th report by WWTDD.com, Linda Hogan claimed that Hulk Hogan allegedly had a physical relationship with wrestler Brutus "The Barber" Beefcake. When asked about the rumors of Hogan and Beefcake, Linda made the following comments:
"Wow, I don't know how to answer this, so I don't end up getting a lawsuit," she said, laughing. "A little bird told me, 'Yes they think they did.'"

These comments will definitely rub Hulk Hogan the wrong way and could potentially cause a nasty court case as Linda continues to take shots at Hulk during her press tours promoting her latest book. The two former spouses have said damaging things about each other since their divorce and it seems that things don't appear to be coming to an end anytime soon.
If that weren't bad enough, Hogan continues to get publicly attacked by the wrestler formerly known as the Ultimate Warrior. The Warrior continues his one-man war against Hogan via his social media accounts of FaceBook and Twitter. And when Linda or The Warrior aren't attacking Hogan, The Honky Tonk Man takes a few shots for good measure.

source: Fight Sports Examiner

Don't really no or care if this is true, most likely just Linda trying to stir up stuff again, seeing how Hulk has said a ton of stuff about her also. Easy to see why there divorced.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Incest claim would have been far more believable with all the stories about him and Brooke. The two people were never meant to be a full time couple, which is why things went to shit when Hulk stopped being a full time road guy