Lillian Garcia reunites with former Diva

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
- Lilian Garcia was in Miami yesterday for this week's SmackDown tapings and reunited with friend and former WWE Diva Torrie Wilson:
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Torrie_and_Lilian_Reunite_The_Miz_Tells_Cesaro_to_Enjoy_His_Sleep_Legend_Backstage_at_RAW.html#bmwwdhj47itL9Bup.99
c170211025e487c4ebd9227ddd2319dd._.png

Interesting coincidence, considering the sig that lagged everyone's computer during the RAW live discussion last night.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Damn, Torrie still looks great as ever.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Senhor Perfect said:
Interesting coincidence, considering the sig that lagged everyone's computer during the RAW live discussion last night.

My apologies :maybe:.

Torrie is beautiful. I actually love her.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Torrie should come back I bet she could actually show the current divas how its done

She actually could. I mean she's lovable, who doesn't like her? She's way better than the current roster. Tamina's a talented wrestler. I have no problem with Tamina whatsoever.