Lilian Garcia and Justin Roberts Have Heated Argument At OTL

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
From ring announcing gaffes to shoe related mishaps, Lilian Garcia's second go-round with WWE has been rough at times. The veteran Diva had another bad night Sunday at Over the Limit as she mishandled no less than three ring introductions and was involved in a heated argument with a co-worker in front of fans.

During ring introductions for the participants in the Fatal 4-Way Match for the World Heavyweight Championship, Garcia incorrectly announced Sheamus' billed weight as 227 pounds, rather than 267 pounds. In another glaring miscue, Garcia announced Hunico as a match participant seconds after Hunico proclaimed Camacho as wrestling. Broadcaster Michael Cole took the opportunity to once again denounce her ring announcing ability, say he wasn't surprised by the mistake considering the source. Garcia also drew the ire of fellow ring announcer Justin Roberts for mishandling ring introductions for the Intercontinental Championship Match between Cody Rhodes and Christian. Wrestling Observer editor Dave Meltzer explains in today's edition of Observer Radio:

"Something happened between Lilian Garcia and Justin Roberts where Lilian stormed off—live crowd could see it. And it had something to do with her botching something. It was the ring announcement of the Cody Rhodes/Christian match and they were arguing and she stormed off, I know that."

Rofl this is actually hilarious.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
If one of them has to go for this I say let Lillian go. Roberts has proven himself to be a competent and sometimes great announcer and Smackdown could use Chimmel back.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Lilian is obviously terrible. Idk how she has a job

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I don't feel sorry for her. She has a (presumably good paying) job that she isn't qualified to do. She sucks

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
She has a job cuz of her singing voice I guess. She sung America the beautiful. :dawg:

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
She's HORRIBLE at ring announcing. Always have some damn botches and all she's there is for her voice to announce other shit a girl would have to say to make it seem legit. #BRINGBACKCHIMMEL!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Why would it be set up?

WWE put a ton of time and effort into a Cole/Lawler/JR announcer feud, maybe a ring announcer feud is next.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
7aadaa5e5943ccf42963cd06369b60e4.jpg

=

cost-of-horse-ownership.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Of course they would. It would be bad press for both of them to agree that a livid argument happened at a live pay per view. And bad press for the WWE. Especially when Linda is entrenched in a political campaign.