Life & Death decisions no.1 *Not An EMO-Thread!*

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What would you do to escape from ....SAW!....

• Chop Yo' Dick off

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piss and wait

• Find the Anti-dote for GeedGerms

• Run around naked til the saw guy cums.

• Total voters

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Okay so if jigsaw guy got you and handcuffed your dick to a metel tube thing like in the first one, would you (A: Try fucking the metal tube thing til it got loose like a pussy, so you could bail. or (B: Chop your dick off. or (C: Try finding an antidote, so you don't get GeedGerms on your dick.

Man, I wouldn't know what to do.....Probably just sit there like "What The Fuck? Who chained my dick here?".....and hope to GOD that Danny Glover doesn't fuck up and get us all killed.

Reaction score
lol.......I don't know why I choose the fourth one but oh well.....all I know is choping of my dick would be an extremely last resort

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Yeah, chopping of the dick is something i would never do. And I'm pretty sure in Saw his leg got chained up, not his dick.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Well shit!!...........I must not of known that.....Man, for some reason that guy that chopped his 'foot' off just doesn't seem as badass anymore.

the dark knight

WHY ISNT THIS IN HIAT?????????????

and if ya must know, i'd piss and wait.

edit- zOMG it is in hiat.....i thought it was in teh street fight :g:

C4

Ouch - I wouldn't chop it off but rather go around naked and dance on mexican songs, when I would wake up damn I would just wait for someone to rescue me, you are sick. :crazy:

TheAnswer

Reaction score
In Saw 1? Both of the chains were attached to there ankles. Maybe in Saw 3, because I don't remeber all of what the people had to do. I dont remember anyone cutting there dick off though

Buttersz

Reaction score
In saw 1 it was his ankles, and there wasnt anything like that in saw 3 or 2. I dno what your on about tbh lol