Let it Die( PS4 Exclusive)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Let it Die is a free to play third-person hack and slash/Survival/Souls-like game developed by Grasshopper manufacture ( same devs for: No More Hero's, Shadows of the damned, Lollipop Chainsaw ect).

Story:

In the year 2026 AD, a large tectonic disturbance occurred causing mass destruction around the world.
South Western Tokyo split off into the ocean and became an island covered by a deep fog.
Continuous seismic activity then caused a large spire to rise out of the ocean through the island creating a tower-like structure that pierces the clouds.
Many mysteries remain hidden from the eyes of mankind await those courageous enough to dare approach the tower…

Similar to souls by way of difficulty but pretty much everything else is different. Its more so a survival game. A lot like ZombiU if you've ever played it, whenever your character dies you restart that level with another character at lvl 1 and have to fight your previous character to retrieve your shit...except in this game you can't retrieve your shit. For a free-to-play game with little to no premium paywalls...I'd say it's worth a try.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I have been very casually playing Let It Die since it came out, great game.

I'm loving the fact that the combat is somewhat similar to Souls but the roguelike elements are great, I love the Haters system, it's a fun way to pull off PvP-but-not-PvP. I love the aesthetics of the game, has a great soundtrack, and is overall much more than I was expecting for a free game.

And Uncle Death is a legend.

Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Doesn't it have the 'game within a game' thing going for it too?

I saw a video about it, looked really awesome. Loved the body snatching PVP element lol.

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
I freaking love this game.
I Have all my Level 1 fighters looking like an army in m waiting room defense.
Stuck on floor 11 though. :(