Let Him Who Is without Sin Cast the First Stone [vs. Scott/Sanders]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Octane Wrestling [vs. Alex Scott / Steve Sanders]
Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]

"Better to trust the man who is frequently in error than the one who is never in doubt."

tumblr_o6dccu2t5Q1u5zslzo1_500.png

"Let him who is without sin cast the first stone!"
Sun, Apr 10, 2016
Georgia Dome [Atlanta, GA]
Minutes after #WWSUnwritten

We take you back to the Georgia Dome just moments after WWS Unwritten goes off the air. OCTANEWRESTLING.COM Interviewer Cole O'Brien is waiting for Jake Wakefield who had just won the PWF Championship from Jason Randall.

tumblr_nm0h4akga21rvhjkgo1_r1_500.gif

O'BRIEN: "I know it's been a crazy last few hours filled with complex emotions. I'm hoping you can try to explain to me what was going through your mind when you came out to help and then subsequently cash in a title match opportunity on Jason Randall?"

WAKEFIELD: "First thing that I want to make perfectly clear is none of this was exactly what I had in mind."

O'BRIEN: "Can you elaborate on that?"

WAKEFIELD: "I can if you stop interrupting me."

O'BRIEN: "My apologies, please continue."

WAKEFIELD: "As I was saying I met with my boy Azriel Fatu in Atlanta about the possibility of him helping me out by letting me have his Carte Blanche contract. If anyone remembers that nifty piece of paper it's a contract placed inside a briefcase that allows the owner to request a championship match anywhere he chooses and at any time he wishes. As soon as Sean Cutter got a whiff of this meeting he cornered me before I could enter the Goergia Dome. He told me I had to help him get the title off Jason Randall. He explained he had a plan should Cyrus Riddle fail to defeat Jason Randall in the Iron Man. He told me I would know when to come out after Jason Randall got his surprise."

O'BRIEN: "The Establishment was planning a coup and they wanted you to orchestrate it?"

WAKEFIELD: "In a sense. I don't think Eddie North was just there for Cyrus Riddle. I believe he was there to put them both on the shelf. I made a decision that as much as I wanted to show Randall what I was capable of by beating him for the title, I wasn't going to be The Establishment's pawn again. I also wasn't going to win it like that. I wanted to come out and formerly challenge him to match, but that option was stolen from me when Sean Cutter and his thugs attacked Randall. I wasn't even going to use the contract, but Randall demanded that I do it and because I at least respect his gravitas, I did. I also believed that if I hadn't Eddie North was waiting in the wings to permanently end his career and I couldn't have that. If anyone was going to end his career it was gonna be me. You see it's all about me. It's always been about me. I don't have time explain to you all about how I'm the better man, so you'll just have to keep watching to see for yourselves."

tumblr_o6n01g6Khd1v3mnbco1_500.png

Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
4 hours before Octane Wrestling

tumblr_o5u1gnNqgm1sqfdmzo5_250.gif
tumblr_o5u1gnNqgm1sqfdmzo6_250.gif

We cut to a scene with Jake Wakefield sitting in the backstage area of the Amalie Arena.

WAKEFIELD: "Tick tock tick tock goes the clock and all the years they fly. Tick tock goes the clock again and you and I must die. They say death is but a door, time is but a window, I will kick down that door and break your face. I'll be back again."

Wakefield stares intently at his fingers as he contemplates something.

WAKEFIELD: "As time passes do you we really get any wiser? Do we really learn from any of our mistakes? Take Jason Randall for instance he's contemplating whether or not he can trust me by having a drink with a woman who's scorned him on more than one occasion. That's not trust, that's gullibility. Don't get me wrong I have no real problems with Penny per say, but I wouldn't trust that bitch as far as I could throw her and I can throw her pretty far... she's a tiny thing you see. I hope you guys just keep it casual, because if I were you, Penny, I would want to focus on being the absolute best woman pound for pound in Octane Wrestling. That position hasn't been claimed yet and you know Madison is gunning for it."

Wakefield jumps off the equipment and stares directly into the camera.

WAKEFIELD: "Enough about those skanks... we also have bitches like Alex Scott running his mouth about things he simply doesn't understand. It was never about clinging to a dead past, it's about preserving a legacy. This title has a limited shelf life left and all we want to do is to etch our names on it as the final person to hold it. That's something you wouldn't understand. When you were the AWF Champion you left and were immediately trying to become the TWE Champion. Admittedly, you succeeded in that venture, but you're downside is never truly being in the moment. You're always looking two steps ahead. Sometimes that causes you to miss a step in front of you and you fall flat on your face. Don't worry though it's not like I won't see you there on the ground waiting with my boot to keep you down for the count. Not at all."

He looks down at his boot.

WAKEFIELD: "At least it's not a knife."

Wakefield stomps the ground for dramatic effect.

WAKEFIELD: "I don't even know what the fate of the PWF Championship is now that I've handed it over to The Establishment. Whatever their plans for it are you know I'll be front row and center asking all the questions. Believe that."

Wakefield pushes the camera away.

Tue, Apr 19, 2016
Amalie Arena [Tampa, FL]
1 hour before Octane Wrestling

tumblr_o5uxq8AJK21vol4dco1_500.jpg

We open on OCTANEWRESTLING.COM cameras catching Jake Wakefield and Azriel Fatu arrive at their locker room.

WAKEFIELD: "All things considered I think we came out on top."

FATU: "Everything went according to plan. It was beautiful."

WAKEFIELD: "I want to thank you again for having my back. I know I can count on at least one person out there tonight."

FATU: "If it wasn't for you, I'd still be slinging around neckbeards at indie shows."

WAKEFIELD: "We're family and we have to stick together."

FATU: "At least you can trust family. Can you believe Penny is showing her face again?"

WAKEFIELD: "I don't trust that bitch one bit. If you even smell her perfume around ringside, I want to watch her like a hawk."

FATU: "You know I ain't afraid to throw down with a lady, if I need to."

WAKEFIELD: "That's good to know because if those bitches Alex Scott and Steve Sanders get out of line, we need to put them back in their place."

FATU: "Why is Alex Scott trying so hard to be the IWC favorite? He swears like a sailor and calls out the wrestlers on their personal issues."

WAKEFIELD: "He seems to think people still want to hear pipe bombs. This isn't 2011 anymore, bro. Get a clue."

FATU: "Maybe I should start looking for that knife in my back."

WAKEFIELD: "If I was going to stab anyone it would be right between their eyes and it wouldn't be a knife it would be bullet."

FATU: "I think Alex Scott is the one who needs to start worrying about his back. Him and Sanders don't appear to be on the best foundation."

WAKEFIELD: "They're so shoddy if you pull out one piece of wood, their entire structure collapses like a game of Jenga."

FATU: "Scott seems more concerned with his good buddy Eddie North anyway. I've never seen someone with such a toxic relationship of dependence. He might as well give Walter South a call and the three of them can run around and around again. I'm sure they would love to make it the TAR show."

WAKEFIELD: "Eddie North is no push over and hopefully he keeps himself occupied with Alex Scott. If not, we know how to put the big man down."

FATU: "All we have to do is find those loose strings and pull."

WAKEFIELD: "Everything can eventually be torn apart. Jenga."

Wakefield and Fatu leave to get ready for the show.

tumblr_o6o6l9RrPd1ucvmq4o1_500.jpg