Lestat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kassidy

Reaction score
Again new style im trying an hopefully this one i tried taking some of what Jae said in to it. Although i still feel it goes from light to dark to quickly like jae said its a lil better. OK so tell me what i can fix cuz i know im still new at editing photo sigs im use to making bgs lol

Lestatsig.png

Rate/Hate

PeepShow

I personally am not a fan of the smaller sigs, but this isn't too bad. The only thing I really see a problem with it is the centering. Maybe move it (PSD and text) just a bit more to the right. I'm really not that picky when it comes to lighting. I actually like how you have if go from dark to light and then back. The small cutout is a unique technique. It looks pretty good with this tbh. Keep up the good work.