Lesner Set to Lose to Cena Perdiction.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I think he will lose because why would they bring out edge to tell him he has to win cena might go heel and use his fear to his advantage.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if one of Aces stooges came out to deal some beatdowns to Cena either backstage before the match or during the match if someone gets the refs attention. Allowing Lesnar to completely dominate him.

wolf_bl

Jobber
Reaction score
i think that cena is going to lose because if he win its too short rock and cena do they talk a year

i think that cena is going to lose because if he win its too short rock and cena do they talk a year

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Who's Lesner?

All I know Lesnar is winning. He HAS TO win, in order for Cena to actually establish something decent out of his horrible character.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Theres no way Brock came back to lose to John Cena. Brock is winning at Extreme Rules

110% AGREE!

CENA HAS "NO CHANGE! NO CHANGE IN HELL"!

1dad78d8f1ae8a4aeff8157d52069be0.jpg

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Ah, this makes sense. Cena lost to the Rock in the "most important match of his life", which we imagined was going to set up some sort of interesting storyline or character change for Cena, with him getting back to the bottom and having to work his way up, or getting pissed and turning heel, but nothing changed. They may have just postponed the storyline so they can pop a buy rate for Lesnar's in ring return, have Brock win cleanly and then to the Cena possibly heel storyline. Either that, or the match won't end cleanly and the storyline will continue. Cena won't win, I'm sure.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
SantinoUS said:
I think he will lose because why would they bring out edge to tell him he has to win cena might go heel and use his fear to his advantage.

They brought edge back to bring back the '06 John cena. john cena @ his best.