Lesnar's Bio?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

From UFC.com:
Born Webster, South Dakota, USA
Fighting out of Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota
Age 31
Height 6' 3" (191 cm)
Weight 265 lbs. (120 kg)
Overall MMA Record (W-L-D) 3-1-0
Strengths Size, wrestling ability, athleticism

Thoughts on opponent, Frank Mir? I was disappointed the fight was postponed from May because I can’t wait to get my revenge against Frank. But now I get to fight him on the biggest show the UFC has ever put on. On July 11, I’m going to finish this fight on the ground the way it should have been finished last time and walk out with my UFC heavyweight championship belt around my waist.

When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training full-time specifically for MMA in 2006. I trained briefly in MMA during my college days. I always thought I would enjoy fighting, but, due to NCAA rules, I couldn’t try it while I was in college. When I finished wrestling in college (in 2001), there just wasn’t enough money or opportunity in fighting and WWE made me an offer I couldn’t refuse.
What ranks and titles have you held? UFC Heavyweight Champion

Do you have any heroes? None.

What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I have the chance prove that I can compete with the best fighters in the world. It’s an honor.

Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to college, but did not complete my degree.

What was your job before you started fighting? I grew up on a dairy farm and there was always plenty of work to do. After finishing my final year of college wrestling, I went right into professional wrestling with WWE. After WWE, I took a shot at the NFL.

Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? As an amateur wrestler, I was a four-time All-American, two-time Big Ten Champion and NCAA heavyweight wrestling champion.

Specific accomplishments in pro competition? WWE Champion.

Do you have any heroes? None.
Thats why he beat the crap out of Hogan (legend in WWE) and Couture (legend in UFC) lol.