SummerSlam Lesnar vs Rollins kicked up to a new degree... Good or Bad rivalry so far?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Even tho that would be good I doubt the Demon will be at Hell in a Cell due to Balor being off the next 2 months. But The Fiend and The Demon would cross paths most likely at Survivor Series.
Yeah this is what I said about their feud in another thread. I’m hoping that we get the Fiend vs the demon in the main event of survivor series.
[automerge]1566523538[/automerge]
It makes me wonder what the HIAC match will be. I sort of don't think Lesnar will be in it. Right now, I think it will either be Kofi vs Orton or The Demon vs the Fiend.
I think the demon vs the fiend.... hell in a cell... if done right... damn, would be fun.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Yeah this is what I said about their feud in another thread. I’m hoping that we get the Fiend vs the demon in the main event of survivor series.
Yeah it would be a huge push to them and their gimmicks to Headline/Main Event a big PPV like Survivor Series.

A match with this potential will be so big that it could outshine the Title Matches on the card that night.

Deadmanforever97

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
I love you
Well... Thanks? lol.

I also remember and admired the idea you made in that thread of The Demon and The Fiend ending in a Draw.

That would be the most sensible and believable thing to do if you don't want to hurt their image and gimmick.

They are the only believable threats to each other. No one else is really a threat to them at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: edge4ever

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I went back and watched the match again and have to admit it is a really good match. Lesnar sold Rollins's offense so well and this was amazing.

Reactions: bullyballmm