Lesnar: I Will Be The UFC Heavyweight Champion Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Former UFC Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar will be back in the cage in December to take on Alistair Overeem who will be making his UFC debut and the former champ talked to Paul Heyman this week about his opponent and why he feels Overeem is in an unlucky position:

"I don't have a lot to say to Alistair Overeem. Here's a guy that is getting his chance to make his name in the UFC and unfortunately for him there's a gatekeeper that stands in his way and that's Brock Lesnar. And I will prove on that night that I am, once again, and will always be, the baddest dude on the planet. I will be, once again, UFC heavyweight champion of the world."

MMANews.com

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Brock Lesnar is great for MMA. He brings the pro wrestling trash talk to the sport and is able to hype an event more than anyone else. I hope that he can win the title again but he will have to be at his absolute best as there are a few great fighters he has to get through first. Exciting times ahead for the heavyweight division.