Lennie Finally admits it.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Lennie.png

Lennie is The King.
Pat is Rollling Stone.

EDIT: He scares me.

Moonlight Drive

This thread should be titled 'Gards finally comes out of the closet'.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The fact that you actually posted this is more amusing than what Lennie said.

seX-Power

Lol, peoples avatars give me an image of the person so Gards reminds me of a jobber right now.

Qwake

Lennie is The King.

Bow down! :yes:

LOL at all of your comments! Whoa, people must have seen my name in the title and thought this was gonna be an awesome thread, they must have been dissappointed :smh

Bow down! :yes:

LOL at all of your comments! Whoa, people must have seen my name in the title and thought this was gonna be an awesome thread, they must have been dissappointed :smh

Lennie and awesome go about as well together as Roxxi and Kaedon.

Qwake

^ Don't you mean Lennie and awesome go about as well together as Lennie and Sheep? :D :shifty:

^ Don't you mean Lennie and awesome go about as well together as Lennie and Sheep? :D :shifty:

No, otherwise I would have said that, wouldn't I?

And lol @ you pwn'ing yourself. Not even you respect yourself.

Qwake

^ Well you usually say I go well with sheep so if what I said were true it would mean that I am awesome...That was what I was getting at :crazy: