Legends reaction to Slater and Slater's future

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Mick Foley wrote on Twitter that all the WWE Legends were talking good about Heath Slater. He wrote on Twitter:

“Sure sign that @HeathSlaterOMRB is getting over – the entire @WWE Legends locker room was talking about him.”

Heath Slater wrote on Twitter last night that his next goal is the WWE United States Title.

Source 1

Source 2

Give me US champ Slater babay!

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I like Slater, and yeah' why not give him a push for the US title!

One....Maaaaan.....Band!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
He had the best segment of the night :gusta:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Ryder > Slater, give them and guys their level all shots at the US title, and get santino out of the picture please.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Sandy Fappage said:
Ryder > Slater, give them and guys their level all shots at the US title, and get santino out of the picture please.

Ryder has challenged the Miz for the IC title. I think Ryder is a Smackdown guy now.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Ryder vs Miz? FML.

He challenged him on Tout so who knows if they will actually run with this. I do think a Ryder vs Miz feud could work given the right material. Both guys are good at making titles look important as well.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Slater will probably take the title from Santino, which is a very good thing if you ask me. It happened in my TEW save if I'm not mistaken, and it should happen in real life as well. He's worked very well with the legends, sold JBL's clothesline wonderfully last night and deserves a push.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
One man Untied States band babyyyy!!!!