Legend of Zelda BotW Labo Piano Custom Paint Job

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I stumbled on this watching random videos and wow, this looks amazing.
She did such a good job on it that I hope it inspires people to do this on their Labos as well.
I really respect Nintendo for focusing on creativity in such a different way, specially because of the kids who play these games.
When a child has creative freedom, it allows them to form thoughts and ideas for themselves.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
That is really awesome, and honestly, if I had a Switch I would buy some of the Labo kits and paint them especially the Robot kit, which would be done like God Gundam from Moblie Fighter G Gundam. I think this video and some others will inspire people to do the same and make their own unique Labo.

When a child has creative freedom, it allows them to form thoughts and ideas for themselves.
I agree, but too bad this is becoming suppressed each and every day.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I agree, but too bad this is becoming suppressed each and every day.
Yeah seems to be an issue big time today. Kids are growing up like sheep and becoming sheeple. A huge part of being a kid these days seems to be spent online, growing up too fast, dealing with parents who don't get along, and a constant pressure to be different yet exactly like everyone else. It was no picnic when I was growing up but I would hate to be a kid in today's world.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Yeah seems to be an issue big time today. Kids are growing up like sheep and becoming sheeple. A huge part of being a kid these days seems to be spent online, growing up too fast, dealing with parents who don't get along, and a constant pressure to be different yet exactly like everyone else. It was no picnic when I was growing up but I would hate to be a kid in today's world.
It is and it worries me because while my mom wasn't exactly the greatest parent ever she did encourage me to be my own person and to always express my myself. My first step-dad told me it was better to be an individual and be hated than be a quote "conformist" and loved. Kids spend a lot of time online because of the ease of accessibility, parents who don't want to parent, and society as a whole. I can't comment on growing up too fast because I did, but that was due to my circumstances at the time. There is nothing you can really do about the parent's not getting along because it will always happen no matter what. I am glad you brought that up because that bugs me to no end. People nowadays want to be "different" and yet they fit in just like everyone else. They don't want to actually have a personality or unique views or even a free thought because that is shunned and hated, you know. I can feel you on that, I won't go into detail, but it was rough. Honestly, I think today's kids have easy and hard really, but I wouldn't want to be one because I don't think I would be the same person as I am today, you know.

Reactions: Solid Snake