LeBron James

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
i took ur advice WS
59120912xx8.jpg

Comments will be appreciated! :red_indian:

::EDIT::

Wrestling Station

totally wrong. imo.

You should have desaturated the whole background for this technique to be looking decent.

and whats with orange and blue? lol.. :nonono:

also the light on the psd looks wrong. try modify this.

C4

Say another Thank you to me... :shifty:

Anyways, it's good work. The background kills everything in my opinion, the cracked glass brushing and some abstracts... they don't really go well with each other. So the background is probably the weakest part of everything, change it to some decent brushing or apply pre-made textures.

Another thing? You don't know how to add a border? lol. Merge everything and press CTRL+A and then go to EDIT>STROKE and give out a 4px WHITE stroke, press CTRL+A again and now add a 2px black stroke and you have a pretty much decent border.

Check out the tutorials on how to make good borders, that border looks horrible in the signature over here.

Wrestling Station

JC, next time, dont remove the previous entry. Coz people should see the one you edited and see how much improvement you got from others' feedback.

JC Punk

Reaction score
k btw can u guys tell me how to get good bg and how to brush well?

C4

k btw can u guys tell me how to get good bg and how to brush well?

Go to the GFX Help section and browse through the pages for tutorials, there are a bunch of good tutorials that teach you important skills such as good background brushing and all.