Lebron James Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
LebronPostercopy.jpg

i think it looks pretty raw. what do u think?

Rate/Hate/Rape

PeepShow

That is pretty sweet man. The only thing I would change is the text as to me, it doesnt really go with the theme. Great work though.

9/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks dude. ya im not really good with text but i dont think this text is to bad.

Famou$ 187

Dude don't disrespect me like that for real. You have problem wit me message me so we can solve it.

Reaction score
^^LOL Enigma! Don't instigate!

And Famous. If you wanna challenge. We have a section for that. Feel free to challenge me.

As for the poster. I like it. It looks really good. Maybe make the font a little more noticable or do something with it.

Wordlife

ok stop fighting, start agreeing that that is a great King James poster... good job man, 10/10

Sean Mac

Reaction score
Honestly, Im really not a fan of it. I can say that I like the Idea/Concept but it just doesn't seem.........right? The text could be better and the embossed border really doesn't do the poster any justice. 5/10

Reaction score
Nice poster. I think you could have chosen better text and is he on a moon or the earth, whatever it is you need to give it some light.

Overall 8/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
its a moon but i probably should have used the earth. and ya i still agree, the text is bad lol. and looking back i should have used some light on the moon. idk...

and sean mac, is it really a 5? lol :gun_sniper:

MoKuJoN

Reaction score
it's ok. i don't like the money in there. why $1? if anything it should be $100.