Leaving the Forums...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'm leaving for a Family Trip to Singapore, my dad has some business meeting over there and we're going along with him for a month. I'll be back in a month or something like that, I'm sorry for having the Slammy Awards delayed. Don't close any of my threads yet, I'll update them as soon as I return.

Till then, wish me a safe journey to Singapore! :smile_1:

Goodbye :thumbsup:

J

Damn man you scared me. Don't ever do that again. Lol. But yea have fun on the trip.

C4

Suggestions for people to take your place in the Olympics?

Let them start first :rolleyes:

I seriously don't want to miss Wrestling Station vs. C4 in the Olympics.... can't I Private Message you my entry right now? And for the GFX League, I have no idea when you're going to post the results for the first week, I already PM'd my entry for my first match!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nope. You don't even know what you're doing yet. And the match dates have been set, so yes I'll accept beer to take your place if he is interested in taking on WS.

xtremebadass

I can't even locate singapore on a map and this guy gets to go there? Lucky smart people who can go to the place and know where they are...:(