Leaf Geckos <3

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
There are salamanders all throughout the neighborhood I live in. Most complain about them but I enjoy the fact that they find comfort in my house.

It's quite a hot area where I live and I loath roadkill or other animals suffering all because we, as people, have to live a life of luxury.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
There are salamanders all throughout the neighborhood I live in. Most complain about them but I enjoy the fact that they find comfort in my house.

It's quite a hot area where I live and I loath roadkill or other animals suffering all because we, as people, have to live a life of luxury.

People should be happy they want to live in their homes. They kill bugs.

If I could have a snake or two and some lizards who just eat up the bugs and mice in my house, I would be happy.

Reactions: Red Rain

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Did someone say S-s-SNAKE?!
200.gif

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
People should be happy they want to live in their homes. They kill bugs.

If I could have a snake or two and some lizards who just eat up the bugs and mice in my house, I would be happy.
I'd be interested in engineering a way to do this without "forcing" them to eat the critters.

That was my major in school and I am already generating a framework as we speak.

I can kill critters without issue, but animal assistance is far more challenging and contains higher moral fiber.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'd be interested in engineering a way to do this without "forcing" them to eat the critters.

That was my major in school and I am already generating a framework as we speak.

I can kill critters without issue, but animal assistance is far more challenging and contains higher moral fiber.

We can coexist with animals in and outside of our homes if it is taught properly. Most people don't understand animals at all. They just view them as "cute" or "intimidating". Just like the crows in the other thread, they can learn to adapt with us and we with them vs us just screwing them over all the time.