LC14: Defiant-Sensei v. -PHENOM- v. Prodigy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The_King

Reaction score
Since Ryan failed to enter, this battle is now a triple threat in the interest of fairness.

Defiant's Entry
24ms708.jpg

-PHENOM-'s Entry
cenamarine.jpg

Prodigy's Entry
427509_10150955128651576_1206967585_n.jpg

When voting, please clearly specify who you are voting for. Support for your vote is greatly appreciated but not required.
PLEASE RANK YOUR VOTES FROM 1 TO 3 WITH ONE BEING YOUR FAVORITE AND THREE BEING YOUR LEAST FAVORITE ENTRY. The piece with the lowest average will be the winner, and in the case of the tie, total #1 votes will be the deciding factor. If you are involved in the match, you may vote, but any votes for yourself will not be counted.
The battle will close on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 11:59 P.M. (Central Time)
Good luck!

Mr. Krueger

Reaction score
1. Prodigy - Looks like a movie poster. Plus the effects are great.
2. Phenom - Comments in your thread.
3. Defiant - not a movie poster! no details or anything.

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
1. Prodigy
2. -PHENOM-
3. Defiant

The only reason Defiant is last is because it doesn't look like a movie poster to me, sorry man.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
1. Prodigy
2. Defiant-sensei
3. -PHENOM-

Great piece by Prodigy and could easily be seen as a movie poster. Really like it. Text at the top works but I feel like could of been done a tad better. Nothing major, a minor difference to it.

I really like your piece Defiant and the effort that went into it. But if you made it look more like a movie poster it would of been better as I just don't see the movie poster in it at all. Maybe you should of added a date or coming soon to it and a few other things.

It was hard choosing between you and Defiant, PHENOM. A good piece but you're using the same Cena render way too much for my liking and some of your what I'd call 'action' pieces have the same destruction feel to them. A bit too blurry up the top as well.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Oh..i never used that cena before ,the overall execution needs to fullfill the film's theme....it needs and i did....

Defiant overused the splatter...but it looks nice.....just not a feel as film poster..

Prodigy 's work kinda feel quick with less work overall....and when you used this image as crop image Rock Star Journalist » Blog Archive » poster-hatchet - music for short attention spans it seems weird combination
Of color.....i new the titles texts is from some where else..not impressed me

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
Lol don't be impressed then. Quick work? Haha. And yes I did use that, I'm pretty sure you used title pictures from somewhere else with the blending mode set to multiply. Funny how you said yours fits the theme yet you place the text at the top when it always goes at the bottom...

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Lol don't be impressed then. Quick work? Haha. And yes I did use that, I'm pretty sure you used title pictures from somewhere else with the blending mode set to multiply. Funny how you said yours fits the theme yet you place the text at the top when it always goes at the bottom...

nop ,mines not from any where i just copied the words in my titles texts ,i wrote it by my self (Having no idea ,and i'm poor in english}..and hell only able to put them on the top ..

don't feel i'm going rude...i already show the image you used it self and your overall work over it..than i made the comment which i felt a quick job..with not having any additional elements or content in your graphic..that's it ,bro.......keep it up

The_King

Reaction score
1. -PHENOM-
2. Prodigy: Definitely a good piece that captures the movie poster feel. It's just a bit too simple for my taste, and I wish you would've changed the sub-font at the top.
3. Defiant: Not a fan of the piece unfortunately. It doesn't feel like a movie poster. The font isn't great, and despite the splatter effect being pretty cool, it doesn't really work with the render.

The_King

Reaction score
The battle is now closed. Could've used a few more votes but too late now.
1. Prodigy (1.250)
2. -PHENOM- (2.000)
3. Defiant-Sensei (2.750)
Congrats to Prodigy!