LBJ "The Decision II" ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Is LeBron James going to leave Cleveland after this season?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I thought I would make this thread because I have a feeling if they can't bring this one back, at the very least win 3 of the 7 games this year, LeBron will be leaving. I am not getting upset or mad. If he wants to leave, more power to him. I took a break watching basketball for a few years because I just had enough. It is hard to be a fan of a team that can make it so far and blow it so many times. I don't think there are any "true" Cavs fans on here, so I would like to see what you all think.

Will LBJ be leaving Cleveland for a second time? (vote!)

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Didn't he say he would never leave? At least not before winning a Championship?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he does. The dude comes off as weak. He'll probably team up with Carmelo or Durant lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Didn't he say he would never leave? At least not before winning a Championship?

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he does. The dude comes off as weak. He'll probably team up with Carmelo or Durant lol.

That is what I was thinking. Also, if he said he wasn't going to leave, why only sign a 2 year deal? He ain't fooling no one.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Zero % chance he is leaving again

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Zero % chance he is leaving again
Elaborate on this.

I know talks have been said that the only place he could go to is back to Miami without it tarnishing his career, and there is nothing in Miami to go back to. Aside from that, why stay in Cleveland?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
LeBron is a pussy and terrified of media scrutiny. He isn't leaving Cleveland again

Reactions: Swift

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LeBron is a pussy and terrified of media scrutiny. He isn't leaving Cleveland again

I don't think he cares that much, he left the first time no problem and was cocky as heck about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Let's make a bet. I get Cleveland and you can have all 29 of the other potential destinations

He isn't leaving

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Let's make a bet. I get Cleveland and you can have all 29 of the other potential destinations

He isn't leaving

I was wrong about him leaving... thinking he would stay so you may be right but I don't see a reason for him to stay. Why not go out West?

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Go read the letter he wrote when he signed in 2014 lol

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

:facepalm1:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Why sign a 2 year deal and not a longer one then?
To keep the Cavs org by the balls. Also the cap was going up and he knew he could make more money on a max contract this season. Ultimately though there is no reason for Bron to lock himself up long term. There is no risk to him signing these short deals.. he is getting max money no matter what happens.

The more likely scenario this offseason isn't Bron leaving, but Bron the GM making moves to get his buddies Chris Paul and Melo to the team obviously at the cost of moving Kyrie and Love. Not sure if the Clippers/Knicks will want to play ball, but that is my guess for what Bron would want to do.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To keep the Cavs org by the balls. Also the cap was going up and he knew he could make more money on a max contract this season. Ultimately though there is no reason for Bron to lock himself up long term. There is no risk to him signing these short deals.. he is getting max money no matter what happens.

The more likely scenario this offseason isn't Bron leaving, but Bron the GM making moves to get his buddies Chris Paul and Melo to the team obviously at the cost of moving Kyrie and Love. Not sure if the Clippers/Knicks will want to play ball, but that is my guess for what Bron would want to do.

I guess it would make more sense to get the strongest guys in the East on one team. Better the odds. I honestly don't follow the contracts and business end of the NBA but what you said does make sense.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He really dug himself into a hole with that letter, lol. It's such BS too. Who wants to go Cleveland? The dude got rekt by the Spurs and ran. He left his dawgs Wade and Riley hanging. :pity1: :gtfo: