Layla no longer on the Smackdown intro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
She's still under contract. But she hasn't worked a match since mid 2013. Apparently she has some kind of issue but it isn't clear if it is medical or personal that has to be worked through.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
As Stop said from stuff I've read it sounds like her in ring career is done for whatever reason I think its injuries but don't quote me.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah pretty much all I've read is it's a combination of both medical and personal reasons, one happened right after the other. As for the specifics in regards to the condition, they've been really quiet about it and which is kind of peculiar unless it's like my Uncle where he is sick but it is undiagnosable and they just don't know what to say about it.

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Ive read from different places that she could have breast cancer as her mother had it at an early age and died and it can pass on down to her. This may not be the case but its weird WWE havent said why shes out. I hope shes ok