Lawler now getting death threats over Trump tweet...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
WWE Hall of Famer Jerry “The King” Lawler recently told WMC-TV of Memphis that he has been receiving death threats in response to his Tweet last week that was an endorsement for Donald Trump for President.

Lawler now says the Tweet was probably not the best idea, and he would stay out of politics from now on.

:lool:

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Because threatening to kill someone is a reasonable solution for disagreeing with someone who wants Trump as POTUS.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
You ain't a bona fide heel if people don't have a desire to waste ya.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Progressive left for ya.
I love the irony of the progressive left becoming the oppressors lmao.

I feel social media aps should have a feature that if you type up a death threat you immediately have someone sent to your house for an involuntary vasectomy. We don't need mouth breathers like them pro creating.

Reactions: Neptune

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I love the irony of the progressive left becoming the oppressors lmao.

I feel social media aps should have a feature that if you type up a death threat you immediately have someone sent to your house for an involuntary vasectomy. We don't need mouth breathers like them pro creating.
Democratic lefties have always been the oppressors, for example the Democrats wouldn't sign the bill to free the slaves, they wouldn't sign the bill to make the freed slaves citizens of USA, they did sign the Jim Crow law into being stopping blacks from voting, the Democrats started the KKK, they tried to fill a buster the equal rights amendment. When President LBJ, a Democrat, signed the new deal he said "when I sign this we will have those negros voting Democrats for the next hundred years."

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Conservative right jerks: Hit you with a lamplight for being gay

Proggressive left jerks: Say mean shit on the internet.

Totally the same thing.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
What I find funny is that people will threaten someone's life over a tweet. Like seriously people... Grow the heck up. These people shouldn't be on social media or aloud to interact on the internet for that matter.

Reactions: Prince Bálor

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
When I read "lawler getting death threats" I immediately figured it'd be realted to pedophilia lol

• Haha
Reactions: Neptune

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
When I read "lawler getting death threats" I immediately figured it'd be realted to pedophilia lol

Close... But no, just Trump related lol

RVD_86

Jobber
Reaction score
Bottom line is Lawlor should have known better than to post that. If you're in the celebrity limelight you should just keep your political views to yourself or your asking for trouble.

I mean when will celebs learn!!! :damn:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Bottom line is Lawlor should have known better than to post that. If you're in the celebrity limelight you should just keep your political views to yourself or your asking for trouble.

I mean when will celebs learn!!! :damn:

You're okay