Laurinaitis removed from WWE EVP position

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- John Laurinaitis no longer officially serves as WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent Relations; his bio has been removed from the WWE Corporate website’s index of executive officers. Therefore, the former ‘Dynamic Dude’ is solely an on-air performer for WWE. However, he is still branded as the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations in his WWE.com Superstars profile and on his Twitter account.

Laurinaitis had overseen the Talent Relations department since April 2004, when he replaced Jim Ross. He was hired as a road agent after the sport entertainment organization’s acquisition of certain assets of World Championship Wrestling in March 2001.

Paul “Triple H” Levesque, who oversees the talent relations and talent development departments, has been added to the website.

PWmania

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is good IMO. Love the on screen character, but his eye for talent was whack.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
insert an abundance of DB YES!!!! quotes here. Give him less power, then make him power hungry again, keeping Otunga/Eve out of the bs roles they are in. Otunga still should be lawyer, just no reason to have him try to prove himself again and again in match he will never, ever win.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
AidsJohnson said:
insert an abundance of DB YES!!!! quotes here. Give him less power, then make him power hungry again, keeping Otunga/Eve out of the bs roles they are in. Otunga still should be lawyer, just no reason to have him try to prove himself again and again in match he will never, ever win.

This has nothing to do with his on-screen character. His on-screen character is still EVP basically.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Good. Ever since this dumbfuck replaced OVW with FCW, he should have been fired. He brought us such great performers like Koslov and Khali. Good riddance.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Good news. Just listening to Cornette's stories about dealing with Laurantis gives me a good idea of how incompetent he can be at his job.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My bad Crayo, im just expecting this to be a setup to him having his power shifted in the opposite direction. Someone is going to challenge his power, and if it's Vince, i expect to see him either changed, or done by 1000'th raw.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good move, I think HHH can do a good job. It makes sense that his character is still EVP of Talent Relations, since they want him to look like a big authority figure or something like that.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Wow HHH really is banging Stephanie hard to get all these management positions

5920d76df1b94987e481a3b05f22a125.jpg
yes VERY hard.....and with a hammer.[/img]