Latest work...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

I'll post all of my latest work in this thread from now onwards.. all comments and ratings are greatly appreciated.

nwosig.png

Probably my first ever Football signature;

ChristianoRonalo1.png

The Rock

Rocksig1.png

Something for Bling and some other avis;

Unknown5.jpg

Unknown2.jpg

Unknown.jpg

Unknown3.jpg

Another signature for a battle with WS, that I lost 17-0 :cry:

MVPup.png

Different border, not the bevel;

ChristianoRonaldo-1.png

And, ROCK v2:

rocksig2.png

Rate/Hate/Debate :y:

Wrestling Station

how many threads do you have to create in this section to post and add two or three new ones to the previous ones? You posted a thread about avatars and another one for the Rock.. so why this thread? or why the previous threads?

Edit: there is a thread for the showcase. Add the new work there, no need to create so many threads with same stuff included everytime.

C4

Yeah, this is going to be my showcase now as in "Latest Work"

I'll be adding new ones over here from now onwards, at least comment about the signatures WS. :(

Wrestling Station

in that case, add the link of this thread in the showcase thread for future reference.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Show me the nWo one when ur done w/ it i think it will turn out great...

C4

Two AJ Styles avatars;

AVI1.png

AVI2.png

And two signatures matching these avatars;

V5.png

V6.png

1chiban

Reaction score
The avatars are good. I prefer the red tinted sig to the blue one. I like what you've done with the cityscape behind Aj in the second avatar. Why not translate that to a sig? Could be an interesting dynamic, make it look like he's soaring above the air. Much Much better than the Ronaldo ones lol

PeepShow

For some reason, I really like the Ronaldo banner. Something stands out about it and makes it look good. Not sure what it is though. Also, a lot of your work lately seems to be kinda blurry or something. Nothing major, but I can tell. Also, nice Ashley avatar. :eek: