Latest Update On Chris Jericho + Swagger's Streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
-- Chris Jericho's suspension will be up in fourteen days, meaning he'll be ready to return on June 24th. The day after that is RAW in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Jericho's band Fozzy will release their latest CD Sin and Bones on August 13th. Jericho said he would be announcing tour dates for Fozzy tomorrow.

-- Jack Swagger broke a twelve match televised losing streak last week when he beat Zack Ryder on Superstars. Before that win, Swagger had not won a televised match since he was part of Team Laurinaitis at WrestleMania.

Source

Well, Jericho is gonna be gone again...

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I want to see Jericho back. And it's good that Swagger broke that streak, I want him to feud with Ziggler so Jack turns face and Ziggler goes solo, so he needs to look somewhat creditable for that to happen, I believe.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Im glad Swagger won, but do they have to constantly bury Ryder?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Mattam said:
Im glad Swagger won, but do they have to constantly bury Ryder?

No, they don't. But they like to take dumps on people who made themselves.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of his, but he was very over last year and his feud with Ziggler over the US title made the championship mean something, but then they just wasted him by making the guy Kane's whore.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
True, but the thing about his gimmick is exactly that, it doesn't allow him to be big or go to the main event, but it is what makes him relatively over. But if they changed his gimmick I'm not sure whether it would be a success or it if would fail miserably.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Leo C said:
True, but the thing about his gimmick is exactly that, it doesn't allow him to be big or go to the main event, but it is what makes him relatively over. But if they changed his gimmick I'm not sure whether it would be a success or it if would fail miserably.

He could keep his gimmick, but just tweek it a little, like Dolph is doing currently and also Brodus, just have a much more serious side aswell as his goofy persona

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Mattam said:
He could keep his gimmick, but just tweek it a little, like Dolph is doing currently and also Brodus, just have a much more serious side aswell as his goofy persona

It could work. He's still young though, no need to worry, I'm sure such tweaking will happen.