Latest On Brock Lesnar’s Next Match,

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
- Word is that Brock Lesnar won’t wrestle again until the Survivor Series pay-per-view in November. Lesnar still has plenty of dates left on his contract.
Source: PWInsider

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
He probably will be a part of the traditional 5 tag matches or something else. But who else does he have to face? Randy? Big Show?

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Asskicker said:
He probably will be a part of the traditional 5 tag matches or something else. But who else does he have to face? Randy? Big Show?

:eww: i dont think he'd be a part of the tag team match. he will probably be vs HHH again if he's on the card.

Sandy Ravage

Jobber
Reaction score
Amitch1991 said:
I heard a rumor that Lesnar will face Undertaker at Wrestlemania 29

It will be a submission match as well... Kimura vs Hells Gate

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Would have been much better if Cena didn't beat Brock for a Brock/Taker match. Brock going over Cena, HHH and then going to face Taker actually makes people question the streak. Though, if it's booked as Cena/Taker for WM 30 which I expect it to be then it's okay I guess.

RATED-RKOFRANKLIN

Reaction score
I feel that this whole Brock thing is a potential waste. So much more could be done to spice up the WWE.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Time for Triple H vs Brock Lesnar to be put on hold, until Triple H gets his arm fixed, then expect a rematch at Survivor Series in which Triple H will win most likely.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HHH should lose again

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, Brock was wasted. The storylines/matches with Cena and HHH were good but no use at all and he just leaves after them. Not the right way to use him.