Latest From Batista – Undergoes Surgery, Comments On Wrestling Return, Melina

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Batista, who has not posted on Twitter since July 31, posted an update on his whereabouts this afternoon. Items of note are as follows:

* After undergoing back surgery, he has started lifting weights again and has increased his weight to 270 pounds.

* He has “no plans of going back to wrestling or wrestling for any other promotion.”

* Regarding mixed martial arts, Batista said, “If Bellator is serious then I would love to get that fight in!!”

* Regarding Mason Ryan, who bares a striking resemblance to the former WWE Superstar, he said, “I’m tired of getting asked about Mason Ryan.”

* Presumably addressing WWE’s recent termination of Melina Perez, who Batista once had a physical relationship with, he said, “I have no idea why WWE released their hottest Diva.”

His full message can be accessed here.