lates sigs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
mrkennedyob2.jpg

hitmansg6.jpg

rate/comment

PeepShow

DAMN! I love the Hart one man. Great work. Love the b/g and stuff. The only complain is about the Text. Whyd you chop half of it off behind the PSD?

9/10

As for the Kennedy sig.....meh, Not that great. The text isnt that great and the b/g is kinda plain.

6/10

Spity94

Reaction score
damn it i should of entered the hitman one for my resent challenge to sldr ill ask him if i can switch them,the hitman one was intended to be in it until i made the kennedy one,wrong move lol

Reaction score
Ok. That Hitman sig...its a Bret Hart PSD Placed over a picture. I dont know what you have going on in the left side of the bg, but it looks like it could be part of the background picture. 1/10 on the hart one man. and you get the 1 for the effort. because that is definitely a picture behind the main PSD so there is hardly any word to that sig...=/

as you will find the same logo in this sig http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6866&highlight=Bret+Hart

As for the Kennedy one, 5/10. The BG is plain. The text is hard to read. The PSD is blended by just colorizing it. And the main PSD is ok...

:nonono: at the bret hart sig, not very much effort, would have expected more...

Spity94

Reaction score
nah i got that picture frm a psd site,and i have a sortaof purple abstract lines backgound,then i got the logo,then the bret pic

Reaction score
Ok still all you can see is the logo and the PSD. there is not much more of a bg showing than the black in the background. and maybe i can see the purple behind, but i still dont like it, it is still very plain and doesnt show very much creativity...

Famou$ 187

Good bg.
Bad text.
8/10
------------------
Good everything besides the pic being over the text.
9/10.

Enigma22

Reaction score
9/10 for the hitman one. i think its the best one ive seen u do and 8/10 for the kennedy one