Last weeks RAW ratings breakdown.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- As noted before, the May 21st WWE RAW Supershow scored a 3.03 cable rating with 4.16 million viewers.

In the segment breakdown, the John Cena and John Laurinaitis opener did well with a 3.40 quarter rating. Big Show's explanation and Cena vs. David Otunga lost 139,000 viewers. Santino Marella's angle with Ricardo Rodriguez lost 521,000 viewers and Alberto Del Rio vs. Randy Orton lost 252,000 more. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan gained 390,000 viewers for a 3.01 quarter rating. This isn't a great number for that timeslot but a good showing for a segment with CM Punk and Bryan.

Jinder Mahal vs. Christian lost 259,000 viewers while Kelly Kelly vs. Beth Phoenix gained 44,000 viewers. John Cena and Sheamus vs. Tensai, Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziggler in the Lumberjack Match gained 878,000 viewers for a 3.49 quarter rating in the overrun. The main event ratings went from a 2.3 to 2.5 in Male Teens, 2.4 to 3.1 in Males 18-49 but didn't show any real gains among females.

First off, I told you Big Show is no draw.

Secondly, once again Cena is a big draw. This is why he's main eventing people, there is no other reason.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
No surprises. Bad segments losing viewers, main event gaining, and nice to see Bryan and Punk gained viewers, but I guess it was the time slot.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
First off, I told you Big Show is no draw.

Show me one post of someone saying he was. The argument was that the Ace/Big Show firing segment wasn't a draw, which it was.

Reactions: Snowman1

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Show me one post of someone saying he was. The argument was that the Ace/Big Show firing segment wasn't a draw, which it was.

It was for a reason nothing to do with them. You tried to argue it was because of Big Show if I remember correctly. It's water under the bridge anyway, he's not a draw, let's fire him :yes:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
It was for a reason nothing to do with them. You tried to argue it was because of Big Show if I remember correctly. It's water under the bridge anyway, he's not a draw, let's fire him :yes:

I like it.