Lashley Heat, Edge update + More

• Thread starter Beer Money Army
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

thanks Lordsofpain.net

While at the Nancy & Daniel Benoit funeral, someone noted to Dean Malenko that he was the one who originally trained Marc Mero to become a pro wrestler. Malenko responded that it was the worst thing that he has ever done.

Right before his current injury, Bobby Lashley was gaining extreme amounts of heat in the WWE locker room. So much that some have compared it to Brock Lesnar type of heat. One of Lashley's traveling buddies believes that Lashley's girlfriend Kristall Marshall has messed up his head. Mr. Kennedy would actually refer to Lashley as the male "Diva" (locker room lingo for someone who thinks they are the sh*t). Kennedy once called Steve Austin asking for advice because Lashley was not wanting to sell to anyone in his matches leading up to the Lashley/Cena match at Great American Bash. Lashley had complained to the agents because he was not happy with how his character was being booked over the last few weeks. He wanted to be a heel, not a face. WWE kept changing their minds. They had Lashley spear Cena. Lashley got booed for it. But then they told Lashley he was not turning heel. Lashley hated being in a limbo state. Lashley had wanted to complain to Vince but Vince had bigger things to worry about. As of this posting on August 1st, the severity of Lashley's injury is currently unknown. If it is indeed a torn rotator cuff, it could keep Lashley out of action for up to six months (February return?)

An update on Edge has him returning some time in December. Edge's injury was worse than expected. They had expected only a partial tear of his pectoral tendon. Instead it was completely torn off the bone. The operation has already been done and is considered a success.

Both Moolah and Mae Young have been booked for Summerslam.

Lashley needs to realizie you don't get what you want.. if that happen alot of other Wretslers would be higher up Batista would of ended taker streak and other things.. Great 2 old bags for summerslam. I didnt mind moolah in her time wrestling... she was good but do we need to see those stupid promo's of them

Travis40

Stupid fuckin Lashley, he shouldn't be able to be a wrestler, it's pretty funny that Kennedy called Austin. I don't want to see Moolah and Mae at SS.

Great One

"Heat compared to Brock Lesnar", haha... saw this coming.

The Rated R CMStar

I just knew somewhere down the road this was happening. Lashley being humble had to end. Now he gain Lesnar heat and he began the Goldberg bitching. Is really funny that Kennedy called Austin for advice like that, they have to be really close.

I feel sorry for Edge, but he was working like crazy, it was just a matter of time. And the thing is that he will return with a full brand now, with Taker and Mysterio completely recovered and on top, we would have to see if SD continue to push thim.

For the oldies, no word is needed.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Why don't WWE pull the switcharro then & have Kennedy Main Eventing & Lashley jobbing 2 Super Crazy!

Kennedy seems like a really nice guy backstage & also is so over it's unbelivable... It's his time 2 shine!

As for Malenko & Mero... Malenko deeserves to be pissed @ that worthless piece of crap Mero! He has never proved himself to be anything good IMO & now that he's opening his big wide mouth representing the business... same with Debra as well!

Soulpower

Wait, wait, wait! Lashley's with Krystal? What he hell?

Montana

The wwe NEVER should have pushed Lashley when he went to ecw, Thats why he left SD, he kept complaining and finallygot his way. So what does Vince do? Run him down our throats and push him to the moon, and he wonders why hes not over.

samborambo

Reaction score
Lashley the "diva", Saw this coming.. Did he not complain when he was on smackdown and holding the United states title that he should be challenging the WHC, So they moved him from smackdown to ECW gave him the belt, Moved him to RAW, put him in a ME. And guess what.. He is still not happy.

Switchy

Reaction score
Well he can't complain now that he's injured, so that's 1 thing off WWE's minds.

It's unfortunate that Edge's injury was worse than they thought but the surgery was successful and that's all that matters really atm.

C4

Here we go another great WWE Wrestler goes back home because of Backstage Heat, I saw this coming sometime ago. Damn, Bobby Lashley should shut his mouth and do whatever WWE tells him to do, or he will turn into another Ultimate Warrior, Brock Lesner, Goldberg or whatever!
DAMN

straight_edge76

What is it with the WWE and not being able to please Big men? They always appear to be the ones who think they should be the show. (Goldberg,Ultimate Warrior, Lesner & Now Lashley), I dont know, I thought Lashley was sort of idk humble backstage. Kennedy seems like a nice person though, he should have gotten the Out-of-Nowhere push if you ask me.

reaction

Reaction score
lashley stupid mother f*ker he is a waste of time you get massive pushes so you start to complain right..... your with some one like kristal for god sake your a big time player in WWE get a grip man!!!!

LKP

I think an austin/kennedy program would work well. Lashley is just another big guy with no brains and thinks hes better than everyone else. Hes not even that good. Id put him back on s.down to fued with hornswaggle. Moolah and mae young can go to helll they are not funny.