Lashley and EC III are Leaving GFW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legit Legend

The Artiste
Reaction score
What does impact got left now?? The make impact great again was a joke and now this rip TNA its only getting worse not better..

Last edited:

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Not a fan of either guy but good for them and I am sure they will be able to find better wrestling jobs elsewhere

Reactions: 123seanwwf

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Im sure they'll be ok. Isnt lashley still doing mma?

I think he still is. But even so, I am sure both guys will be picked up by just about any other wrestling promotion in an instant. Again, I don't really like either of them that much but I recognize their marketability.

Between this and their sagging ratings, and firing Jeff Jarrett, I can't imagine ever watching this company again. And I was nearly going to buy Bound for Glory this year too.

123seanwwf

Jobber
Reaction score
I think he still is. But even so, I am sure both guys will be picked up by just about any other wrestling promotion in an instant. Again, I don't really like either of them that much but I recognize their marketability.

Between this and their sagging ratings, and firing Jeff Jarrett, I can't imagine ever watching this company again. And I was nearly going to buy Bound for Glory this year too.
[doublepost=1513418212][/doublepost]Its so sad what has become of tna. Impact wrestling whatever its called at the moment.