LadyHotrod VS Bling: The Second Coming

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

LADYHOTROD

jadeb2.jpg

VS

BLING (poser)

l_ca11c3769bd001d616a36ee6949542d4.jpg

WHO WILL WIN?

Let's begin!

Please, do me another favor, and stick around for awhile. One of our tards just died and we are looking for someone to fill the position. Judging by your mound of text feces, I think you will do just fine.

The only thing that is related to a female that you've been with was when you were 5 years old and you begged your mom to take a shower with you on one of her 3 yearly visits or when you go to your Grandma's house over the summer, strip naked, cover yourself with peanut butter and prance around in her panties.

When will you learn to recognize when you are in over your head, and just bow out? We stand in awe as you post shit that was discussed days ago. We stand stunned that someone can be so unforgivably ignorant. You seem to be holding onto the delusion that you are some sort of menace here. You aren't. You are a boil on the crack of our asses and we are completely baffled that no matter how many time we pop you open, letting your infectious tard juices spill out, you still come back for more.

I wish you were banned, I truly do. I'd like to post here without having to see your babbling text diarrhea splattered all over the forum. You have zero credibility and have proven yourself to be a know nothing, backwoods cunt. The only people that will ever take anything you say seriously are the ones who don't know you and are just are ignorant and Blue as you.

Did you know that I do not believe you to be dyslexic but sincerely dense? I mean, the latter obviously screams yes but humour me. Please don't breed.

Have I struck a nerve? Oh, you know… Your responses here AND in other forums makes me believe I have. Thanks for the satisfaction, bitch.

If people can’t take the criticism of a complete stranger, who they’ll probably never meet, then I doubt they’ll have much success in life anyhow. You fail at the internet and you fail at life.

Go outside. You're computer monitor tan is ever so bright, bitch.

MikeRaw

Please make some stipulation like "Loser leaves iwf", only because I know youll win, and then Blind can leave:)lol
But seriously, if he grows some balls and comes in here to flame with you, this should be great, good luck (not that you need it) :)

Also, Blind, you communicate like shit. Its one thing to have typos (like I have in every couple of posts, cause I type quickly) but yours arent just typos, you just dont make sense on the internet, lol.
Honestly, your the same as Rated TSS, where its just hard to make sense of what your saying, but anyways, let the flaming begin:)

LadyHotrod

He flames me in another forum (plus here in posts and in rep) and then he tells me he is going to "report me for cyber bullying" and he doesn't think that namecalling (which is what he did many times) is considered bullying.

F-U-C-K-T-A-R-D.

In the same post, he says that he "doesn't care" (as in, doesn't care about the internet). LAWLS.

Hometown Kid

Wow that part about covering himself in peanut butter and dancing around in panties was pretty fucking good. LadyHotrod=:king: (Queen) of this place. Just keep:spanka:eek:l' Bling for now though...

Rell

Reaction score
Ladyhotrod vs Rell

C4

(View-All) Members who have read this thread : 18
Bling, comicgeekelly, Dwes, Dylanfsd, exC.On, HHHforever, Hometown Kid, LadyHotrod, PeepShow, SAR, StingerVI, TheShowstopper, This Guy

HE viewed the thread... but, acted like a pussy and ran away crying.

chessarmy

^ lol...

Well, at least you got the hell out of my thread, after you cleared everything up for me, you and bling went on a flame war for ages and the thing went completely off topic lol. I have a feeling Bling is going to pussy out of this, we all know you are going to own him anyway...as a matter of fact, you already did!

Hometown Kid

^:lol: Yeah this "war" has lasted way too damn long...Bling isn't gonna show and if he did he'd get killed...so please Hotrod if you ever wanna flame him again...just flame me instead...at least it would be something new right?

LadyHotrod

He's obviously busy sucking his partner "Lance's" small penis so he has been neglecting to respond.

C4

bump

Hah, Bling looses all of these battles... clean sweep LHR :thumbsup: