La Chupacabera!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Well recently some officer from some town reported that some wierd animal ran off, with chasing it. Now the hick say's that it looked like an average coyote, or dog. But when zooming in the animal with the dash/case cam that the police cruiser has. The animal turns it's head, and it has one hell of a long snout. Also, it has it's front leg's shorter than it's back leg's, whick is unlike usual dog's, or coyote's. At the end of the video the guy say's that it's a good think because it's drawing alot of attention. That got me thinking.. Maybe it's just some hick crying wolf.. But that's my two cents. Here's the link to the video..
watch and discuss
http://gmy.news.yahoo.com/v/9256876

Vandy316

Reaction score
wow, thats pretty sweet. i just always thought that El Chupacabera was like the Mexican Big Foot. guess i was wrong

The Rated R CMStar

Just for your info, it's the Chupacabras, not Chupacabera

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Isn't Chupacaberas plural?? Well I was just dissecting the word, and noticed that CHUPA= Suck in spanish... Does this thing suck blood? I thought it just ate lambs, and shit?

Vandy316

Reaction score
it is a phelps video now. thats weird. it was El Chupacabra though

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Lmao, maybe Phelps is the chupacabera :shocking:
Weird though.. I will look for the video now.